Sign in to follow this  
737_800

A320 Mod doesn't show off

Hello,

I have just installed the A320mod into the msfs. However, it still loads the default A320. I have placed the folder A32NX into C:\Users\###\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_RANDOM NUmber\LocalCache\Packages\Community as described in the readme, but nothing changed so far.

What did I do wrong?

Also, how do you determine it loads the default neo? If you see the FBW livery in MSFS then it will also load the mod. 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

There's no visable change to the default, other than when you enter the cockpit, and as DAD states you should have the FBW livery for that aircraft.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I downloaded via a different source and it works. I had checked if I can select APU and DOORS on ECAM. Now it works.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Hello,

I have just installed the A320mod into the msfs. However, it still loads the default A320. I have placed the folder A32NX into C:\Users\###\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_RANDOM NUmber\LocalCache\Packages\Community as described in the readme, but nothing changed so far.

What did I do wrong?

Look for a communities sub folder in the main fs2020 folder in backup or main c drive and drop the A32NX folder into that.

Good you have it working.

Edited by 40track
Fixed b4 posting.

For some a reason I have a new issue with the mod.

When I loud it, it louds in cold and dark. so far so good. however, the light test is active, so most lights are illuminated and I can not switch it off. Also ECAM buttons are not working. flybywire livery had been loaded.

Why is it that sometimes it loads in cold and dark and sometimes with engines running?

It starts cold and dark when you spawn at a parking spot, if you spawn on a runway it will be engines running.

Edited by Steve_Ellis

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

That's smart Airplane! But why is it working in cold in dark? Good chance I am not following procedures at 100 per cent since I had been flying rather Boeing. Despite that me forgetting someting shouldn't cause buttons not working and light are all on. I have watched a video tutorial, I followed the exact same flows...