Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Miller

Traffic Global

Another upvote for AIG here. 

Take the time to set it up, it’s so worth it. 

I have over 1200 flight plans installed and each flight plan can contain hundreds or even thousands of flights. 

The models are top notch, way way better than UT Live. 

I can’t encourage people enough to take the time to set this up. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

wished i had the time !

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

4 hours ago, sonny147 said:

wished i had the time !

You don’t need to install every airline. Get half a dozen major airlines installed, check they’re visible and then install the rest 20 per day over several weeks. It’s an easy process.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

8 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

You don’t need to install every airline. Get half a dozen major airlines installed, check they’re visible and then install the rest 20 per day over several weeks. It’s an easy process.

So it`s one click and your done tons of traffic !!! after a couple of months.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

10 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

its finally happening i think 

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

2 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

So it`s one click and your done tons of traffic !!! after a couple of months.

The one-click refers to installing one airline. If you wish to install multiple airlines then click the 'multiple' option, select the first airline, hold down the Shift key and select the last one. Then hit Install.

No further action by the user required providing you have logins stored for AvSim library and flightsim.com.

That will take some time to execute so my suggestion to install a few airlines at a time spread over as long as you want is a viable alternative if time is tight.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I just select all of the airlines and leave it to install overnight. Make sure you select the option to not use payware, unless you really want to buy all of the payware models for some reason (hint: there’s not really much of a reason to do this).

• Upvote 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."