Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

CoherentUIGT.dll CTD

Anyone experienced this crash before? Occured during atlantic crossing in the A32X.

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60420f33
Faulting module name: CoherentUIGT.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5fc6aa59

Posted several times in the flightsim forum, but no one seems to have a solution.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

I have never had a ctd in fs2020 just had this same error 2 nights running .

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

3 nights running no idea whats causing it anyone else having the same issue

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Hi I was having the same problem for two days and after a lot of flights with CTD I narrowed it down to using the latest Airac nav data from Navigraph with the FBW A320NX dev model. If I used either the nav data or the FBW A320 on their own, flights went ok however as soon as I put both in my community folder the flight would crash after  maybe 30mins to 1hr. Nothing I done would help but there were 3 quick Navigraph simlink updates for some reason and after the 3rd the CTDs stopped, dont know if this is any help to anyone but my advice would be if your using Navigraph data remove it from community folder using their beta installer then, uninstall Navigraph from your computer via windows, get the latest version of Navigraph beta installer and reinstall it , the latest simlink should install at the same time and hopefully solve your problems, good luck.

Are you flying with "AI Offline" aviation traffic enabled? 

I also had this same CTD issue (due to CoherentUIGT.dll) with 5 consecutive flights using the A32NX mod over 3 days from 23rd March - I tried numerous reported fixes (including a complete MSFS reinstall and removing the Navigraph AIRAC) but the only one that worked for me was unselecting "AI Offline" traffic.  SInce then, I've sucessfully completed 6 flights (all in Europe - ranging from 300 nm out to 1,500nm) with the A32NX latest experimental version and the latest Navigraph AIRAC (installed using the same beta installer I was using when I was getting the CTDs) and aviation traffic set to "OFF").

"Real Time Online" traffic also seems OK (2 flights completed so far with this in Europe using the latest A32NX experimental version).  But as soon as I switched "Offline AI" back on for a flight this morning with A32NX, I got a CTD again about 65 minutes into the flight. So, I'm back to either flying the A32NX with AI set to "OFF" or "Real Time Online" only

I only see this issue with the A32NX mod - I have completed several flights OK during this time using the WT CJ4 with "AI Offline" enabled.