Sign in to follow this  
Stephane_M

Saint-Valery (LFOS) V1

Top notch development. Thanks!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

We are all aware that the upper half of the images is the real airport? 😉 Still very well done!

5 hours ago, jarmstro said:

Just did a nice short hop from this airport to LFAT which is another fabulous freeware airport available on flightsim.to.

Hey, I just did the exact same flight with light clouds and a late afternoon setting.  One of the most immersive flights I have ever done!  :biggrin:

I didn't follow the magenta line across the bay though.  I hugged the coastline as it has lots of beautiful water masks.
Apart from the beautiful French scenery, both airports are fantastic.  At Le Touquet there is even a guy behind the car park wire fence with a briefcase fidgeting and looking at his watch - that made me laugh!   Attention to detail is amazing. 

Can anyone tell me what is going on with the flooded areas around the river estuaries along this coastline? 
They have a mottled pattern of circular areas just below the water, but it looks like they are man-made features.  Some kind of fish farms maybe?

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

26 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

That rings a bell 😉

That is seriously great work Vincent! 👍

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.