Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

SimUpdate 4 CJ4 Problems

So  I had my Bravo set up for the CJ4 in MSFS using AxisOhs and everything was working perfectly. I updated to SimUpdate 4 and now whenever I press HDG NAV APR etc on my Bravo yoke the CJ4 doesn't respong. The GA, Flaps, etc are all working even the AP rotary knobs to select Alt HDG et are all working fine. In the Axis/Ohs program everything is indicating that it's working just doesn't do anything in the sim. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Default or modded CJ4?

Sounds like something changed in the plane then. That can happen with every sim update. Developers are free to use whatever events they like, even invent their own. So we as the end users will always have to struggle to chatch up.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Isn’t there an update from WT now? 12.5. 
And the G3000 should be update this week.

good to know if that’s what people are using.

Im using the latest CJ4 mod thats compatible with SU4 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Just made a test on my end with the "workingtitle-cj4-v0.12.5.zip". 

Scanned MSFS for HTML Variables ("Scripting->Read HVARs from sim" in AAO, can only be used when AAO is not connected)

The WT_CJ4_AP variables are then available in the AAO event treelist, so I can assign them to buttons. Which I did, on my PFC yoke. No problems here.

WT_CJ4_AP_ALT_PRESSED
WT_CJ4_AP_APPR_PRESSED
WT_CJ4_AP_BC_PRESSED
WT_CJ4_AP_FD_TOGGLE
WT_CJ4_AP_FLC_PRESSED
WT_CJ4_AP_HDG_PRESSED
WT_CJ4_AP_NAV_PRESSED
WT_CJ4_AP_VNAV_PRESSED
WT_CJ4_AP_VS_PRESSED

I didn't test all of them, only a handful, but those all worked.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI