Sign in to follow this  
HarryS

CaptainSim 777 For MSFS

Hi,

Will you be supporting the CS 777 for MSFS? Bought it and have had a first flight. Not study level but for the most part better than the default model.

Harry

Harry S. | System Builder

I7-9700K @ 5Ghz, AORUS Z390 Master Motherboard, Corsair 240mm H100i Platinum AIO CPU Cooler, AORUS GTX 1080ti Xtreme Graphics, HyperX Predator 32GB DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB SSD, 27" LG UltraGear 27GL850-B QHD Monitor, Cooler Master MasterCase H500 Case, Cooler Master 1000 Watt PSU, Win10, MSFS, Saitek/Logitech X52 Pro

Was there a default 777?

NAX669.png

43 minutes ago, mwilk said:

Was there a default 777?

Nyet, No, never has been but CS certainly tried to make it a default but only succeeded in not quite reaching that level of expertise. Bryer (check out Flightsim.to) has made some mods which improve it I believe, but hard to imagine how he could have made it worse LOL

For the OP, there is a very large topic on Captain Sim 777 in this forum.  Might be worth a read.

Regards

Tony  

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

18 hours ago, HarryS said:

Hi,

Will you be supporting the CS 777 for MSFS? Bought it and have had a first flight. Not study level but for the most part better than the default model.

Harry

Affirmative, it will be fully supported.

On 6/8/2021 at 10:37 AM, charlie130 said:

Kinda sad really, a 747 in 777 trousers, and they're charging money for it. I'd get my money back if I had the time to go through the motions. Never liked CS or Wilco. This is the only one I ever bought thinking anything had to be better than the default aircraft. Wrong.... Aside from wishing for someone (ANYONE) to step up with a functional ATC addon, I'll be waiting for PMDG and meanwhile put MSFS in the hanger and dust off P3DV5. First PMDG jet out of the box will be the 737. The DC-6 tutorials they are doing on YouTube are very very impressive. Fingers crossed that Aerosoft, QualityWings and maybe even TFDi will front up with something good.

• Upvote 1

Harry S. | System Builder

I7-9700K @ 5Ghz, AORUS Z390 Master Motherboard, Corsair 240mm H100i Platinum AIO CPU Cooler, AORUS GTX 1080ti Xtreme Graphics, HyperX Predator 32GB DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB SSD, 27" LG UltraGear 27GL850-B QHD Monitor, Cooler Master MasterCase H500 Case, Cooler Master 1000 Watt PSU, Win10, MSFS, Saitek/Logitech X52 Pro