Sign in to follow this  
HarryS

MSFS Aerosoft CRJ

Hi,

I'm unable to come up with a verbal or flow command for the stabilizer trim switches and the Electrical Power AC switch on the overhead. Also when turning off the APU the APU SOV also needs to close.

Maybe you can have a look.

Thanks,
Harry

Edited by HarryS
Missing words
  • Upvote 1

Harry S. | System Builder

I7-9700K @ 5Ghz, AORUS Z390 Master Motherboard, Corsair 240mm H100i Platinum AIO CPU Cooler, AORUS GTX 1080ti Xtreme Graphics, HyperX Predator 32GB DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB SSD, 27" LG UltraGear 27GL850-B QHD Monitor, Cooler Master MasterCase H500 Case, Cooler Master 1000 Watt PSU, Win10, MSFS, Saitek/Logitech X52 Pro

10 hours ago, HarryS said:

Hi,

I'm unable to come up with a verbal or flow command for the stabilizer trim switches and the Electrical Power AC switch on the overhead. Also when turning off the APU the APU SOV also needs to close.

Maybe you can have a look.

Thanks,
Harry

A new package has just been uploaded here

It requires a full re-installation.

New version now displays available commands for any given aircraft (FlybyWIre & Aerosoft CRJ for now) in MSFS. You should find that command you referred to in the list.

Also, for those on the FlyByWire Developer distribution, FMA call-outs are now in.

Edited by FS++

5 hours ago, FS++ said:

A new package has just been uploaded here

It requires a full re-installation.

New version now displays available commands for any given aircraft (FlybyWIre & Aerosoft CRJ for now) in MSFS. You should find that command you referred to in the list.

Also, for those on the FlyByWire Developer distribution, FMA call-outs are now in.

Uninstalled and reinstalled with new package. No problem with P3DV5 but in MSFS all planes are not recognized. It says Could not detect aircraft...possibly flight sim reloading. Tried multiple times with no luck.

Not sure where to go from here.

Not sure what "New version now displays available commands for any given aircraft (FlybyWIre & Aerosoft CRJ for now) in MSFS." refers to. Displays where?

Harry

I7-9700K @ 5Ghz, AORUS Z390 Master Motherboard, Corsair 240mm H100i Platinum AIO CPU Cooler, AORUS GTX 1080ti Xtreme Graphics, HyperX Predator 32GB DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB SSD, 27" LG UltraGear 27GL850-B QHD Monitor, Cooler Master MasterCase H500 Case, Cooler Master 1000 Watt PSU, Win10, MSFS, Saitek/Logitech X52 Pro

4 minutes ago, HarryS said:

Uninstalled and reinstalled with new package. No problem with P3DV5 but in MSFS all planes are not recognized. It says Could not detect aircraft...possibly flight sim reloading. Tried multiple times with no luck.

Not sure where to go from here.

Not sure what "New version now displays available commands for any given aircraft (FlybyWIre & Aerosoft CRJ for now) in MSFS." refers to. Displays where?

Harry

Please go to C:\Users\your_user_name\Appdata\Roaming\Multi Crew EXperience folder and send "Simco64_Ldr.log" to support. Thanks.

From now on, when you get to the panel where you are expected to add commands to a flow, you no longer need to type anything. Just pick-up the command from a new list box that will appear when there is a "Available_Commands.dat" file in <Aerosoft CRJ> or <ASOBO A320NEO> folder. Will be extended to other planes.

7 minutes ago, FS++ said:

Please go to C:\Users\your_user_name\Appdata\Roaming\Multi Crew EXperience folder and send "Simco64_Ldr.log" to support. Thanks.

From now on, when you get to the panel where you are expected to add commands to a flow, you no longer need to type anything. Just pick-up the command from a new list box that will appear when there is a "Available_Commands.dat" file in <Aerosoft CRJ> or <ASOBO A320NEO> folder. Will be extended to other planes.

File sent. not much in it.

Harry

22 minutes ago, FS++ said:

I have found the available commands dat file in: C:\Users\Hadi\Documents\Multi Crew Experience\MyVoiceScripts\Copilot\Aircraft\Asobo_A320_NEO.

openned it with notepad and can see the commands now. wow  This file shows how complex this add on is.

Got my answer to the question i asked in the fbw topic, thank you, tonight's release was very exciting and hopefully harry's install gets fixed as well.

All fixed. Was a wrong WASM module version. Thanks Ben....

18 hours ago, HarryS said:

All fixed. Was a wrong WASM module version. Thanks Ben....

May I please ask how you got MCE 2.9.2.2 to recognise the aircraft in MSFS?

I have just installed 2.9.2.2 and re loaded the CRJ several times and re loaded MCE several times and it just has..."Could not detect aircraft...possibly flight sim re loading"?

Thanks.

EDIT

Nevermind.

Simple fix an edit and past job.

Sorted now.😉

Edited by charlie130
sorted issue

On 6/13/2021 at 5:50 PM, charlie130 said:

May I please ask how you got MCE 2.9.2.2 to recognise the aircraft in MSFS?

I have just installed 2.9.2.2 and re loaded the CRJ several times and re loaded MCE several times and it just has..."Could not detect aircraft...possibly flight sim re loading"?

Thanks.

EDIT

Nevermind.

Simple fix an edit and past job.

Sorted now.😉

Could you please elaborate how you fixed it.

I get this message as well from time to time. 

1 minute ago, RALF9636 said:

One of the reasons could be the wasm module in your community folder. if it is removed, or changed with a different version, then  things will not work. you have to have the one that comes with MCE.

The other thing could be when you fly with the fbw, you must quit the sim and re launch it to  be able to use crj with MCE. or the other way around.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RALF9636 said:

You ned to re-download and install latest. Just uploaded today. It will update all files.

From now on, patch should be enough.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hadi said:

One of the reasons could be the wasm module in your community folder. if it is removed, or changed with a different version, then  things will not work. you have to have the one that comes with MCE.

The other thing could be when you fly with the fbw, you must quit the sim and re launch it to  be able to use crj with MCE. or the other way around.

You can use the patch to bring your MCE installation to latest.

Minor changes.

FO now control ground powe on/off with Aerosoft CRJ switch as he should

Seatbelt sign control now OK with all FlyByWire variants (A nightamare to manage, as there are now 3 ways to handle the same switch depending on whether it's stable release, developer version or ASOBO default A320)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RALF9636 said:

Yes, just use the very latest MCE, as the chaps say. My install didn't update the FSUIPC/WASM module that goes into the community folder. So I copied and pasted the latest one from the download. All then worked fine. In the CRJ at least. 

I won't mention the Bus. I was never an Airbus fan, but with all those "coder" contributors adding stuff. I never seem to fly the same aircraft twice in a row!🥴

Edited by charlie130
Typo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, charlie130 said:

I won't mention the Bus. I was never an Airbus fan, but with all those "coder" contributors adding stuff. I never seem to fly the same aircraft twice in a row!🥴

You're right, although to be fair MCE developers have been on top of it and keeping up with it; even if they don't have to. I have to use the developer version, it comes with the autoland feature and their custom flybywire system which helps a lot with taking off.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hadi said:

You're right, although to be fair MCE developers have been on top of it and keeping up with it; even if they don't have to. I have to use the developer version, it comes with the autoland feature and their custom flybywire system which helps a lot with taking off.

I also use the Dev version of the Bus. But infrequently, because it's not my favourite aircraft. I have the TCS throttles, so the Dev Bus has a configurator on the iPad. The release version doesn't, so the detents don't work. The iPad Bus configurator is not as good as the CRJ configurator. 

The MCE chaps are really on a hiding to nothing, in my humble opinion, in respect of getting things to work on the Bus. Probably due to the "hundreds of contributors" all adding bits of code to the aircraft and constantly changing it. It amazes me that Asobo seem proud to say that hundreds of people are working on the FBW Bus. If anyone has tried to run a project team with hundreds of people all adding stuff to a project, then coordinating and testing all the inputs becomes a nightmare.

Remember the days when we bought FSX on a couple of disks and bought the 737 on another disk? Finished articles that worked the same every time you booted up!

Pretty soon you will have the PMDG 737, which if memory serves, has a super autoland.

😉

• Like 1