Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

Aibus A320 by Wilco how does it fly

Guest abulaafia

Ooops. Found it. Sorry for the paranoia. But these Wilco people really got me riled up.

Guest Peter Wilding

Make if for a Mac,Now that's a thought.....That could be the way to go.For a dedicated flight simmmer that really maybe the way to go...Does anyone here have some friends high up with Apple? I could do with a strong way in to this....Peter

Guest Peter Wilding

yes, I'm very serious about making a new simulator Dillon.I've got Damian Clark of Acitve Sky on board and some other major high quality coders like Carl Hackman, (GE PRO), Oleksiy Frolov (Majestic Dash 8) head hunted some guys from AE games.Got one of the main coders from Fly II.Yes, very serious indeed.Is there anything you can bring to the party DillionPeter

Guest Peter Wilding

I'll have to check that one Scott,Thanks for the tip. I'll let you know if it works.Peter

Hello PeterIt's great to here you chime in your feelings of FSX. I too consider myself a serious simmer. I too was very dissapointed with FSX performance with 3rd party AC. Right now when I want to do some serius flying FS9 is the answer. Basically FSX sits on my machice collecting dust. I will not spend anymore $$$ on FSX products until improvements are made. I'm not blameing the 3rd party developers for my decesion, but MS ACES who developed and game instead of a simulator. I would be willing to spend money on a stictly simulator base software like you mention, but nomore on FSX until major improvments are made. I enjoy playing games that's I own PS2 and Xbox. I will support you on a new simulator.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Send me a PM so we can talk... :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Peter Wilding

I did send you a PM dillon but i'M NOT SURE you got it.contact me on p.widling@btopenworld.com

Peter I tried this email address and my message came back 'Undeliverable'... :-(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

An old thread that I found on searching for this topic (Wilco Airbus A320 CTD). Peter- did you ever get resolution on the crashes? I have an AMD 4800 X2 and am getting them, still trying to research the pattern that causes them. This is the only product that I can recall that has caused this issue for me in FSX.Thanks- Bruce.