Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew Weekend Update - 24 July 2021!

1 minute ago, byork said:

Thank you, the website was a lot of work 😉

We really had to refresh it... the old one was perfectly functional, but it looked rather dated.

This new one should last us a good 10 years.

So far no real issues reported with the new site.  We seem to be under control.

So I'm sending out a new FBW and PBE beta tonight!

Ok, i wait 🙂 

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

I have two of the P3d FS2Crew products, if I buy the whole set, will any of these have an upgrade path to MSFS (when and if the equivalent products launch, such as the PMDG 737 NGXu)?

Edited by Iadbound

6 hours ago, Iadbound said:

I have two of the P3d FS2Crew products, if I buy the whole set, will any of these have an upgrade path to MSFS (when and if the equivalent products launch, such as the PMDG 737 NGXu)?

The only upgrade path we offer is in the form coupon codes and sales, which we're pretty generous with.

The P3D/FSX products are totally different from the upcoming MSFS products - 0 code can be ported to MSFS except for audio files.  Only commonality is they'll work for the same host aircraft.

Edited by byork

I'm still seeing people trying to login to the new FS2Crew website using their old account info.

Please "register" a new account, even if you have an old FS2Crew account.

When you click register, an email will be sent to you with your temporary password.

If you don't get the email, check your Spam folder.

You can then login and change your user name, password, etc, to your heart's content.

219742010_4498912390160798_2955830867374

New website looks nice.  However, I think you should have migrated the old accounts and data.  I've never heard of a new website not doing this.  Now, we the customers must remember what products we bought and where; while maintaining two separate login accounts and credentials.  I feel like you pushed your difficulties onto the customer.  Perhaps make a "goal" to combine the account data, someday in the future.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

11 hours ago, byork said:

The only upgrade path we offer is in the form coupon codes and sales, which we're pretty generous with.

The P3D/FSX products are totally different from the upcoming MSFS products - 0 code can be ported to MSFS except for audio files.  Only commonality is they'll work for the same host aircraft.

Thanks for the explanation. Very helpful to understand the transition to MSFS, etc.