Sign in to follow this  
GEKtheReaper

SU5 - new Mouse controlls and VR Focus?

SU 5 changed the way some push-buttons work so that you somethimes have to rightclick a button to be able to left click it. How does this interract with the VR Focus (right click) thingie?

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

You can switch to "Legacy" mode in Accessibility to have the previous behaviour.

However on my side I have erratic behaviour or the mouse move and interaction since SU5.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

This does not seam to work well on my end.

I am talking about buttons that can be turned and pressed like the speed or HDG knob. If I'm hovering over such a knob and my pointer turns from a hand into an arc, I can no longer access the pressing hand. I have to wait for the mouse to hide and if I'm luky to be exactly over the click spot, it will reappear as a hand.

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

Hello guys,

What an ordeal this has collectively given us.

Lots of problems but slowly solving them.

My biggest issue at the moment is that either in VR or normal mode my mouse just highlights the object (in blue)I want to click on but does nothing.

I have tried switching to legacy and then back to Modern after testing but that does not solve the problem.

Can someone help me please.

By the way, I have gone from complete initial lock up without a CTD to flying quite normally and beautifully, in VR or in the virtual cockpit. However, in order to do that I have had to delete the community folder and then reload everything one at a time and then test. I have yet to find the problem which causes the lock up and non loading but slowly working through 358 addons (all sceneries, Working Title and repaints)

I will get there eventually (hopefully before SU6 LOL

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.