Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

PMDG DC6 Update

22 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Have to agree, they are a model on how to treat their customers, and constantly strive for excellence in their product line. No fobbing off of customer issues, as they quietly move ahead making improvements with out any need to boast.

I talk it you mist around 5 years of Karl asking for proof beyond doubt and if not pee off, when he "run" "customer support" on these forums. The new forums and them sacking him was a great move.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

I talk it you mist around 5 years of Karl asking for proof beyond doubt and if not pee off, when he "run" "customer support" on these forums. The new forums and them sacking him was a great move.

I guess so, as i dont have a clue what your on about.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

2 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

None of us said that you were daft. We just said that it didnt happen on our side, we even uploaded pictures for you to prove it just to make you stop telling US that we were lying or just blind. What is wrong with you, you think we photoshopped those pictures for the great elitist make-Bob-believe-the-DC6-VC-is-alright-conspiration? That is as pathetic as it is childish, if I may say so. Don't expect people to help you out any further after such moves.

He's the same way on FB. Attacking and insulting the people trying to help him smh

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

None of us said that you were daft. We just said that it didnt happen on our side, we even uploaded pictures for you to prove it just to make you stop telling US that we were lying or just blind. What is wrong with you, you think we photoshopped those pictures for the great elitist make-Bob-believe-the-DC6-VC-is-alright-conspiration? That is as pathetic as it is childish, if I may say so. Don't expect people to help you out any further after such moves.

Well, from the post, it is obvious that everyone was looking at the same VC low res, because that is what PMDG sent out to everyone that has the DC6 the day of SU5. Got that, we were all looking at the same poor VC that PMDG said they published to everyone. 

I give up. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

42 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Well, from the post, it is obvious that everyone was looking at the same VC low res, because that is what PMDG sent out to everyone that has the DC6 the day of SU5. Got that, we were all looking at he same poor VC that PMDG said they published. Can't you use some common sense and realize that?  

Bob you have probelms,I totally forgived you after your open apology, but it seems you have learn nothing and  you are again making a totaly fool of yourself. It seems helping you is nothing more than a thankless tast and in return you kick the very people trying to do so in the teeth.

Its very Sad and very frustating to see you act like this again. " dont tell me its my PC its new and how can a PC know am about to land"..rings any bells Bob.

All we did and went to lenghts to show you, was we did not see the degradation to a level you did, nothing more,

what we get in return is "Got that, we were all looking at the same poor VC that PMDG said they published to everyone. "

A reminder. Do these two look the same? 

Yours

Cra3Fn3.png

Mine

Flight-Simulator-h-Ppf-Kgc-R1p.png

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip