Sign in to follow this  
krieke58

Impossible commands

Hello,

trying to get used to the software. So far no major problems.🙂 Really enjoy it.

For the moment there are 2 things I can't get the program to do:

1. engage autopilot 2 or engage both autopilots (for autoland). Autopilot 1 works OK.

2. push on a knob for the autopilot, ex. altitude, to go in managed mode (where the dot appears beside the numbers). Knob pull works OK.

Maybe I missed something, but could you look at this please ?

Regards.

Glad you like it 😉

1. You can see the list of voice commands in the Info Center.  I never added a command for engage autopilot 2.  I only did one for autopilot 1.

I can add it if you like.  But remember when the autopilot on, only the Pilot Flying touches the autopilot panel, so really you're the one who should be pressing the AP buttons unless you're hand flying.

2. You tried "Managed Climb"... "Manage Speed".  You saw those phrases correctly detected?

Thanks for the reply.

- Managed climb, speed, ... working OK. Did not see it first time round.

- You are right about the use of the autopilot. But maybe add it as an option or possibility in case of hand flying.

Thanks.

The title of the post made me feel sure it was written by a kindred spirit and it had something to do with wives!  Ut-oh, she's calling me again...

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.