Sign in to follow this  
AirTour

Digital aviation Fokker 100

hi, i was looking at the Digital aviation fokker 100 for FSX but it said "This product is no longer supported, and will not run on Windows 8 or 10. Note that Windows 7 is the only platform it may work on." i am only asking this question because the website said the F100 was only for FSX acceleration and sp2, but a forum i read said that it works with SE, so is there any chance it works for windows 10? spacer.png

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=fokkerjet
IMPORTANT! If using Windows 8 or 10, after you install the product you MUST look for digichk4.dll in FSX or FS2004 and replace it with this version.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

How did I miss out on this bird?

I've never seen it on Flight1 or else I would have immediately purchased it with the Mustang.

I've been wanting a Fokker 100 forever for FSX.

Wait...no virtual cockpit? Ah that explains it!

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

I bought this bird like 11 or 12 years ago in a local aviation store in my city. I've been away from simulation like 4 years but im finally back. Didn't liked MSFS so i reinstalled XP11 and FSX in my brand new high end PC with windows 10 latest version. I was looking in my DVDs and i got Iran Air, Air Namibia and British Midland from Just Planes and Iran Air and BMI had the Fokker 100 so i took my DA Fokker 100 dvd and try to reinstall on windows 10 but waaaaaiiit....The installer get stuck.... well solved by starting windows 10 in Safe Mode. Then install normally from DVD. Then install de Fokker 100 SP2. Then install the 2.1.5 update. and finally gotta install the 3 fonts. all in safe mode. Then restarted my pc and started fsx and selected Fokker 100 and thats it!!! got it working with no issues (a little annoying stutter every 1 to 3 minutes or so but no problem). So. if you install it in your FSX in windows 10 following my instructions then you'll be fine. If you need the updates to get it working i can share them with u. Nowadays it's almost impossible to find some old FSX stuff. bc all ppl now flying in P3Dv5 or MSFS. But dont like those sims. They didnt have these amazing aircraft. 

• Like 1