Sign in to follow this  
Stoopy

SCEY to SCIO via Helichopter

Nothing beats flying a nice well-equipped helicopter on a scenic cross-country flight, so it was time to break out the Hype Performance Group Airbus H145 for a nice run down to SCIO Laguna Redonda Airport waaayyyyyyy down toward the southern tip of Chile!

Departing SCEY Aerodromo Entrada Mayer... livery by ozzieblr of Robina Custom Liveries and available at the ".to".  Yes it's a long way from Juneau but sure looks at home here on the other side of the world, don't it?

EaHm1mB.gif

Enroute to SCIO Laguna Redonda Airport...

SFgiWzu.gif

1rKSCNC.gif

e5revgJ.gif

EEeisxp.gif

Why is it that whenever it starts looking really COLD outside, you immediately look at your fuel gauge and realize that you probably should have brought more fuel?  No worries, there's an airport along the planned route...

6Ibg7DD.gif

...but THEN why is it, that once you spot a place that you could easily set down and get more fuel, you decide, naahhhhh, it'll probably be fine, just press on... 

Wb7ZSdG.gif

76QXEPy.gif

Seems the worst is behind us...

uwdIpkZ.gif

LKhD2xX.gif

r0L1b9i.gif

nC1JN5p.gif

Turning onto the last leg toward the destination...

L69GLqj.gif

Seems there's a gem around every corner down in this part of the world.  I can't get tired of flying here!

5BPdvEz.gif

byp5x97.gif

SCIO is up ahead nestled in this valley...

wrlXFPD.gif

cTlxnFw.gif

zbhcdtb.gif

Hover-taxiing to parking...

pLvexW3.gif

Gorgeous country.  Highly recommend this flight..

uXeroYB.gif

Edited by Stoopy
  • Like 4

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Incredible shots!  Love the entire series!  145 is such a great chopper to sit back and explore with while A/P does it's thing!  Don't know why but I'm actually preferring the civilian variant right now.

Awesome shots!

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg