Sign in to follow this  
Hammer

AIG Manager and AVSIM registration

Hi everyone, I just downloaded the AIG Manager Beta and did everything as per a Youtube video I found detailing all the installation paths. It is working but, there is no way I can connect to AVSIM via the AIG Manager... It is always telling me "

Sorry, your login or password is incorrect

I know my login and account are correct as when I try to connect via this site to the library it works just fine. Any thoughts for me please as the result is that I cannot download a lot of flight plans through the AIG Manager. 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

Best regards,

Some same that it uses the library login and some say that it uses the forum login. I have my credentials the same for both so I don't know which it used, but if yours are different you might try the other one.

James

You need a separate login for the library where it gets the files, your forum login doesn't work there.

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I did try both, but I saw that the library one was needed.... But no luck at all...It is constantly telling me I have wrong login or password... Do you know guys how to delete my library account? I'll try to recreate a new one but I do not know how to delete the current one... Thanks a bunch

Did you try "Contact us" at the top of this page?

Did you create a login for the library? Just to explain it again, it's a different and separate login account from the forums. You have to manually do this. AVSIM does not automatically do this when you create an account for the forums.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

JimBrowm, Twenty 6, 

The "I forgot my login and/or password, or they no longer work!". doesn't work... I cannot reset my password... I receive the e-mail into my email account but it points me out again to the login page and there are no instructions to reset my password...

and yes I did a separate registration for the Library which worked as I can login into the Library page via the website... But no luck when I enter this into AIG Manager... 

I am puzzled.

I managed to complete library registration in one shot this morning,  now sure how I did it though.  

I used a very basic username,  just 6 letters.   And a very basic password,  with just 7 letters/numbers.   And a very basic name,  with just 7 letters.   No special characters,  no spaces,   anywhere.

I guess the K.I.S.S. method works.

Ok guys, thanks for your help and comments... I finally created a new account with a seperate e-mail adress and made a password with no special characters and I think it did the trick.... I could connect to VATSIM via AIG Manager... So problem solved here

Thanks all for your help!