Sign in to follow this  
goodperson36

MSFS2020 Aircaft landing has a mind of it own.

Hello Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving. I am trying to figure out why when I try to land my Aircraft even when I correct it with rudder it goes it’s own direction even when I am trying to go the opposite direction and when I try to taxi it looks like the back rudder get stuck in one direction and when I try to make it go the opposite direction it goes in the same  direction. Is their anything in setting that I need to turn off completely as far as wind that can be annoying and not  realistic. Anytips would be welcomed thanks. I am using only a joystick it’s the thrust master T.1600

Edwin

Edited by goodperson36

your Assistance was reset to Easy. Change it back to True to Life

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

21 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

In some cases, you need to change the Assistance options several times for them to "take".

It is a well documented SU7 bug.

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

1 hour ago, fogboundturtle said:

Thankyou that worked like a charm. I have another question I also notice that on my joystick when I am looking outside the aircraft the little button on top of my joystick I can tap it left and right to get a side view of the aircraft but when I let it go it goes back to the back to tail of the aircraft. Is their anyway to hold that so when I hit that button stays lock until I want to go back to the tail of the aircraft. And is their a way to get the aircraft to eye level from the back so that when I land I am not looking down at the top of the airplane. Sometimes I like to land looking on the outside of the aircraft for fun but it’s like preparv5 where you can change view with your joystick and it stays in place until your change to a different view. Thanks and sorry for all the questions am new to MSFS2020

Edited by goodperson36