Sign in to follow this  
Ikarus280

Any new updates planned?

Hello,

I have recently purchased the Maddog X for P3D V5, and I am thinking whether to get FS2CREW or MCE.

Considering that MSFS seems to take over many addon developers attention from P3D I am vary how much I should invest in my current platform, and therefore I wonder if there are any new updates or features planned to implemented in the current version of FS2CREW for the MD-80?

I saw that FS2CREW for the NGX has 3 separate crew flows, to make the routine more variable and less boring. Is something similar planned for the Maddog?

Thanks 

Hi,

We're not updating the Maddog for P3D/FSX anymore.  We consider the product to be fully mature.

The world has switched over to MSFS.

FS2Crew Maddog has already been updated numerous time as you can see in the Change Log.

Unlike some other devs, we won't embarrass ourselves and turn people off the hobby by attacking other developers (we've seen that sadly happen), so I'm wont comment on anyone else.

But I would encourage you to watch user created videos showing FS2Crew in action:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fs2crew+maddog

There's one famous FS German streamer named BlackBox.  He's done numerous videos using FS2Crew Maddog.  I don't have the links off hand but you could try to find  them.  They're pretty good.

He's named the Italian FO voice option "Luigi".

His videos are the best if you can find them.

Our manual is also available on line:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=maddogx_reboot

Cheers,

Edited by byork

On 11/29/2021 at 2:58 PM, byork said:

The world has switched over to MSFS.

Oh, I must not have gotten the memo when I invested in two of your products recently. Wish I'd known that earlier that I was supposed to move on and not buy any of your P3D stuff since you won't be working on them anymore.

Fun fact: I own your RAAS, 777, Mad Dog, NGXu, 747 individually, and now the "All P3D stuff" products. That's also the last money you'll ever have seen from me since you're telling me "the world has moved on". 🙂

I will remember that should I ever actually move on to MSFS which isn't unlikely at some point.

Edited by flycln
  • Like 1

As you can see in the change log, we've already released lots of updates for the Maddog.

I know it's impossible to make everyone happy in the world of flightsim, but a lot of developers don't release any updates, or maybe just 1 or 2.

Cheers,