Sign in to follow this  
Eziocin

Continuous request of License validation

Hi Bryan,

just purchased PBE and everytime I launch it, either as standalone or via the MSFS toolbar it always requests me to input my data and validate the License. I usually run it in Admin Mode, as well as MSFS, but I have also tried to launch it non in Admin Mode, but the result has not changed.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks

Ezio Cingolani

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

36 minutes ago, Eziocin said:

Hi Bryan,

just purchased PBE and everytime I launch it, either as standalone or via the MSFS toolbar it always requests me to input my data and validate the License. I usually run it in Admin Mode, as well as MSFS, but I have also tried to launch it non in Admin Mode, but the result has not changed.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks

Ezio Cingolani

Hi Ezio,

Add the Pushback Express EXE located in Program Files X86 Pushback Express folder to your Firewall 'exclusion list'.

We've seen this issue before, and it's a case of your user's Firewall's sometimes interferring.

Bryan,

thanks for your reply but I have tried and it is not working... it still reinitialize every time I launch it.

Ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

2 hours ago, Eziocin said:

Bryan,

thanks for your reply but I have tried and it is not working... it still reinitialize every time I launch it.

Ezio

As a test, try with your firewall completely off.

We've seen this before.... it was always the firewall that was causing things to trip up.

6 hours ago, byork said:

As a test, try with your firewall completely off.

We've seen this before.... it was always the firewall that was causing things to trip up.

No chance....Firewall completely disabled...every time I Run it, it returns with a request of activation as if it were the first time.

Next step I will try to remove and reinstall...apart from the main program, which files do I have to remove to completely delete any leftover of the current installation ?

Thanks

Ezio

Hi Ezio,

Are you running any security programs that block things or access?

I'd start looking there.

Also try righting clicking the Pushback Express EXE file located in Program Files X86 / Pushback Express and check the Run as Administrator box.

But send me a support ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

10 hours ago, byork said:

Hi Ezio,

Are you running any security programs that block things or access?

I'd start looking there.

Also try righting clicking the Pushback Express EXE file located in Program Files X86 / Pushback Express and check the Run as Administrator box.

But send me a support ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

Hi Bryan,

no, no other antivirus whatsoever apart from the default windows defender on which I have added the PBE folder and .exe in the list of exceptions. PBE.exe has been Run as Administrator since the very first run.

This evening I will send you a support ticket

Ciao

Ezio

I replied to your ticket.

Routers can sometimes have their own separate firewall that can block access and causse problems.

Please check that area as well if you're using a router.

Double check your Windows firewall is fully off.

Ciao,

Update:

User fixed it by right clicking on the Pushback Express EXE file and selecting always run as an administrator in the Compatibility tab.

Generally you shouldn't have to do that.  I assume he was in a non admin user account.