Sign in to follow this  
truthknown

Does not recognize "SET"

Hi,

I am having a terrible time getting FS2CREW FSLabs version to recognize the word SET. This word is so integral to the checklists so it holds me up constantly. It would recognize it as seven most times. Even trying to say SET and CHECKED fails. The only consistent time it recognizes it is when I say STANDARD SET. 

I don't have this problem with the multitude of other FS2CREW products I have. Not sure why it happens with FSLabs. Any thoughts or suggestions on what may be wrong?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Lezama

58 minutes ago, truthknown said:

Hi,

I am having a terrible time getting FS2CREW FSLabs version to recognize the word SET. This word is so integral to the checklists so it holds me up constantly. It would recognize it as seven most times. Even trying to say SET and CHECKED fails. The only consistent time it recognizes it is when I say STANDARD SET. 

I don't have this problem with the multitude of other FS2CREW products I have. Not sure why it happens with FSLabs. Any thoughts or suggestions on what may be wrong?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

You could try deleting your profile and re-running the Voice Training.

Remember the backup phrase: "SET AND CHECKED".

Edited by byork

I will try. This doesn't happen in any other FS2CREW product so I doubt its a voice training problem but will try. SET AND CHECKED doesnt work well either as its not recognizing the SET. It's always thinking i'm saying SEVEN and CHECKED. This is why its such a pain for me because I get stuck on the checklists and cannot even use the backup phrase lol

Chris Lezama

Here are all the places I get stuck. It takes like 15 tries of either the correct word or "SET AND CHECKED" to get past these items. The Pitch Trim one isn't too bad, it rarely messes up, but all of the others are a real PITA! We need a word like "SKIP" to move past items we get stuck on. I just can't get why I am having this problem. I have no speech impediments, and the word works fine in every other FS2CREW, as well as UGCX and PBE.

BEFORE START CHECKLIST
TO DATA           SET
BARO REF       XXXX SET (BOTH)

AFTER START CHECKLIST

PITCH TRIM     __PERCENT SET (I.E.: TWENTY FIVE PERCENT SET)

BEFORE TAKEOFF CHECKLIST

ATC                   SET

APPROACHING TRANSITION LEVEL

QNH XXXX SET

Chris Lezama

Words that are too short (like SKIP)) aren't good as they can be too easily detected.

"Set and checked" should work fine.

Please delete your voice profile and run the voice training again.

You should easily be getting over 90 percent accuracy assuming your mic isn't broken.

Deleting my profile and running the voice training again worked. Much better accuracy now on the word SET.

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Lezama