Sign in to follow this  
Victoroos

Bravo throttle & fbw light switches

hi all,
I just got the Bravo throttle controller. It looks beautiful, throttles reversers,awesome!! What a piece of hardware.. the quality 😮

However, the switches and using them to control the lights, specifically in the FBW itsn't working as I expected. Taxi light isn't moving at all, and for the landing lights there is no retract button I noticed and it moves the taxi lights atst.
Any tips on this?

cheers
Vic

Victor Roos

Hey I just got my bravo yesterday and am going through the same set up. I did find out that when you are assigning 2 position switches you need to use the ‘set’ option in the controller setup, not ‘toggle’. As far as switches that have three positions, I’m not sure.

Guys, have a look at this video, it's a great starting point.

Nvidia 4090 | AMD 5950X | 128GB DDR4 3200 | LG C1 48"
TCA Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo | TPR Rudders | Stream Deck XL | Tobii 5

42 minutes ago, mike7440 said:

Hey I just got my bravo yesterday and am going through the same set up. I did find out that when you are assigning 2 position switches you need to use the ‘set’ option in the controller setup, not ‘toggle’. As far as switches that have three positions, I’m not sure.

YEah, I found that as well, thanks for mentioning it!

Victor Roos

38 minutes ago, teletom said:

Guys, have a look at this video, it's a great starting point.

It doesn't really cover the light switches, throttle setup is good indeed! THanks for sharing.

I guess we have to look ath the alpha yoke which probably has the same problem.

Victor Roos

This is what I used.

• Like 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Upon further investigation, I think the answer might lie in a program called spad.next. I was on their discord server and several people were providing workarounds to 3 position switches common to the lights in the FBW320 and the ToLiss 319/321. I’m going to download a 14 day trial and see how it goes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mike7440 said:

Upon further investigation, I think the answer might lie in a program called spad.next. I was on their discord server and several people were providing workarounds to 3 position switches common to the lights in the FBW320 and the ToLiss 319/321. I’m going to download a 14 day trial and see how it goes.

I found this as well, going to test it too. A few peeps from reddit already offeren their spad nxt profile 😊

Victor Roos

37 minutes ago, Drebin27 said:

My spad profile and a printable label for the FBW lights:-

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/otdqweqdyno78ed/AAAdgLtaRT_QT6J3eNv0J0L7a?dl=0

(FCU also in the profile, see the notes in the dropbox link).

spacer.png

how did you mount it at the bottom of the desk? :O. Thanks for the profile! So spad is the way to go!

Victor Roos

1 hour ago, Victoroos said:

how did you mount it at the bottom of the desk? :O. Thanks for the profile! So spad is the way to go!

Drilled some holes in a piece of metal and screwed it to the desk.

spacer.png

• Like 1

I can also confirm Spad.next is a good option for this,

There’s a bit of a learning curve but some good you tube videos. Well worth the effort 

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

12 hours ago, Drebin27 said:

My spad profile and a printable label for the FBW lights:-

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/otdqweqdyno78ed/AAAdgLtaRT_QT6J3eNv0J0L7a?dl=0

(FCU also in the profile, see the notes in the dropbox link).

spacer.png

What is that you are using to mount your Stream Deck ? I just got an XL and have been looking for mount options. I currently have it sitting on my Bravo throttle but not sure if I like it there 

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

9 hours ago, RJC68 said:

What is that you are using to mount your Stream Deck ? I just got an XL and have been looking for mount options. I currently have it sitting on my Bravo throttle but not sure if I like it there 

It's just two pieces of wood screwed together and painted black. Then a couple of angle brackets to screw it to the desk.

spacer.png