Sign in to follow this  
PapaRomeo

Those of you flying the 320….

1 hour ago, wims80 said:

The tiller is cool

Yes, I wish I hadn‘t seen it😅. But it‘s a bit expensive, I mean that costs more than the whole Airbus setup. Are there any „cheap“ tillers?

Edited by Shack95

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

I tried a yoke since it was what I was using for most other aircraft.  It works and that's about it.  I searched around for a proper Airbus flight stick and I eventually settled on a Thrustmaster HOTAS joystick base and a FSprojects replica Airbus flight stick made for the Thrustmaster base (They also make a stick for Virpil bases too).  Flying the A320 with the stick is incredibly immersive for me.  It performs superbly.   Here is a link to V1 Simulations where he details the combination of the stick and base.  He is a A320 Captain, so I think he knows what he is talking about.    Finally I have a Tiller on order which will complete my Airbus controls.  Using the FBW320 and looking forward to the Fenix A320, Synaptic A220 and FBW380.  What a year for Airbus on MSFS!    

I guess I'm pretty unrealistic with the Airbus...🤣

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

32 minutes ago, PapaRomeo said:

What’s the tiller for?

To steer the aircraft on the ground. 

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

20 hours ago, sim4good said:

I tried a yoke since it was what I was using for most other aircraft.  It works and that's about it.  I searched around for a proper Airbus flight stick and I eventually settled on a Thrustmaster HOTAS joystick base and a FSprojects replica Airbus flight stick made for the Thrustmaster base (They also make a stick for Virpil bases too).  Flying the A320 with the stick is incredibly immersive for me.  It performs superbly.   Here is a link to V1 Simulations where he details the combination of the stick and base.  He is a A320 Captain, so I think he knows what he is talking about.    Finally I have a Tiller on order which will complete my Airbus controls.  Using the FBW320 and looking forward to the Fenix A320, Synaptic A220 and FBW380.  What a year for Airbus on MSFS!    

cool, but what are you using for a dentented throttle setup?

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K