Sign in to follow this  
sonny147

whats happened at AIG ?

4 hours ago, blaunarwal said:

Otherwise AIG has Business jet travel, which you can add. But I must admit, I hardly ever encounter them. So I stick with my own traffic. 

You have to install those manually and before committing to the install check that the aircraft has a paint option. Many don’t so they don’t appear.

But there’s a significant number that have a paint job and make a nice contrast to all the 737s and A320s.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum TQ (pre-production).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

What I did was install FSX temporarily and copy the traffic file and any missing GA planes I needed, then used AIFP to delete the commercial planes and flight plans, update the airports, and saved it as a file called StockGAtraffic.blg.

I have 0/0 in the online section where you would normally find your updates and airliners

Is something broken ?

Thanks Michael Moe

I

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

37 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

I have 0/0 in the online section where you would normally find your updates and airliners

Is something broken ?

Thanks Michael Moe

You need to download new versions of AI Manager and AI Controller. Having done that new updates are available and AIC will handle the aircraft.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum TQ (pre-production).
Cheadle Hulme Weather