Sign in to follow this  
Stoopy

What's with large negative max payload #'s?

Hey so like is anyone else seeing these huge bogus negative max payload numbers in the payload menu?  Happens with a bunch of aircraft and (I think) ever since that last sim update (or two).   Makes life with NeoFly kind of aggravating.... like, what gives, man?   'Cause the only aircraft that could have a negative payload like that might be the Graf Zeppelin, and that didn't really pan out so well...

YGu4wOR.jpg

Edited by Stoopy
  • Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

1 hour ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Without actually looking into it I would suspect it is out by 64K  and hence the correct max payload is 65536-60858 = 4678 LB.

Thanks.  However if MTOW is 6865, empty weight is 4069 and max fuel is 1236, then max payload should be 1560 - although I see what you're saying that it's being treated as a signed vs. unsigned integer.

I guess my more basic question is, is anyone else getting this issue with the blown-out max payload numbers?

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Sometimes, with some aircraft. They always seem to return to normal with a manual payload adjustment though. 

Andrew Crowley

4 hours ago, Stoopy said:

Thanks.  However if MTOW is 6865, empty weight is 4069 and max fuel is 1236, then max payload should be 1560 - although I see what you're saying that it's being treated as a signed vs. unsigned integer.

I guess my more basic question is, is anyone else getting this issue with the blown-out max payload numbers?

I have this problem too. Before start the flight I set the payload as intended, and when I look on numbers, everything is ok. But after the flight is loaded, when I look on the payload is with minus, even if the MTOW is in range. This happen for every airplane.

Edited by David27

Having the same problem. I just manually move the payload slider and it resets to normaal values.

Same problem here, as soon as you move the payload slider, it normalizes.

Its a new bug since SU8

Regards, Jan Ast

Win 11 PC | Ryzen 7800 X3D | RTX 3080 Ti | LG 42 C2
Cockpit 😉 | TrackIR 5 | Octavia IFR-1 | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Virpil Sharka Control Panel | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | TM TPM Rudder