Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Believe I Won an FF 757 !!!! YEAH !!!!

Day 3 (April 15): FF757, Aerobask DA50: jcomm and SkySeidel

It is the very 1st time I tried an .Org Contest, and Wow !  

Nicolas sent me a PM asking for the account e-mail to add the Gift to my account at the Store 🙂

Just posted two comments on their Portal publication f the Contest. I'm a lucky guy 🙂

• Like 10

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulator: MSFS 2020 ! Never been so sim-happy... MSFS 2020 &  (FSHUD & FSLTL # BATC)

Thank you, and yes, now it is confirmed and the Gift already resides in my account @the .Org 🙂

I have never used a 757 in a flightsim after PMDG dropped their support for the Fly!2 version, but together with the 767 series, they're some of my favourite airliners 🙂

From what I have been watching ( various youtubes ) and reading ( reviews ), plus that excellent Chuck Owl tutorial ( like all of those he made for DCS and IL-2 modules ), the FF 757 Pro looks like a very interesting and detailled ( systems-wise ) simulation of the 757, so, for sure going to help the Toliss A319 make me cross the "Desert" between XP11 and XP12.

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulator: MSFS 2020 ! Never been so sim-happy... MSFS 2020 &  (FSHUD & FSLTL # BATC)

Congrats Jose! Enjoy it!

• Like 1

Enrique Vaamonde

Congrats and enjoy. Logged some time in the FLight Factor 757-300 @, nice plane. Still remember the PMDG 757 for Fly2 as well.

• Like 1

Well, first few flights were a very positive surprise !

A LOT to learn because it includes many aircraft variants.

Main Simulation Rig:

It's a great airliner, I'd argue that it is among the best airliners for X-Plane systems wise. Congrats!

• Like 1

PC specs: i5-12400F, RTX 3070 Ti and 32 GB of RAM.

Simulators I'm using: X-Plane 12, Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) and FlightGear.