Sign in to follow this  
RobPol471

ITA Airways names an A350 after Valentino Rossi

The new Italian company ITA Airways has named an A350 after the 9 times world champion in motorcycling Valentino Rossi, the only rider in the history of motorcycling to have won the world title in 4 different classes.

ITA Airways has launched a campaign entitled  "  Blue Legends ", naming 22 aircraft in the fleet to date after Italian sportsmen of the past and present.

For aircraft  motorcycling, they were named after Giacomo Agostini (15 world titles) and Marco Simoncelli, who tragically died in the race in the Sepang on 23 October 2011.

278327382_5353183938046342_8424457424470

• Like 1

That’s cool. 👍

Vale was my favorite MotoGP rider of the modern era. I have a lot of respect for guys like Marc Marquez and Quartararo but for me, they aren’t as exciting to watch as Vale was in his prime. Then again Marquez has gotten a little more exciting to watch since he’s turn himself into a crash test dummy lately. He should just retire before he does more damage to his body, especially after the vision problems he’s encountered after some of his last highside crashes.

7AA2CE22-B9EE-44B4-B1B9-DC7FBF6CF626.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator