Sign in to follow this  
dfeldman

Milviz 310 TDS Problem

The left GTN runs very slowly. Like low framerate. The right runs nice and smooth. Is anyone else seeing this? Is there a setting I need to change somewhere?

Regards Dave.

Never had that problem, mine does fine the first 30 minutes then goes awol. It still runs just fine, but can't change anything on it. Have you tried finding a graphics setting that might be too high to let the second unit have enough frames?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I will check the graphics settings. I checked the task manager and there are two instances of the GTN trainer running. Is it normal to have two instances of the GTN trainer running?

Dave.

8 minutes ago, dfeldman said:

I will check the graphics settings. I checked the task manager and there are two instances of the GTN trainer running. Is it normal to have two instances of the GTN trainer running?

Dave.

For dual GTNs, yes.

Bert

Make you do the exclusion to your anti virus or try the 2 other steps

http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-210.html

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

A lot of users are having problems with the GTN units. I'm glad I stuck with the GNS units. I will eventually get the GTN units, but the 737 is being released tomorrow so the GTN 750 unit will have to wait a little longer before it can be added to the cart.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

If you have both makes of GTN in your Community folder, ie the freeware or payware PMS GTN750 and the TDS GTN750Xi, then the GTN 750Xi won’t work properly.  I found this out a couple of days ago when my mouse could not select the keys on the display of the GTN 750Xi.  Removing the PMS product from the Community folder solved all the issues. This conflict only seems to happen with the Milviz 310.  Hope this helps a bit.