Sign in to follow this  
RTK1972

Fenix and Thrustmaster Airbus Throttle

i wonder if somone can help me as the stick is working fine and on the Throttle section, Spoiler, Engine Start Switch and Parking Brake works.

What doesn't work is Gear, Throttle and Flaps. They are not moving but in options correctly configured...

Does anyone of you have a clue what causes this ?

Thanks, carsten

Carsten U

Settings can be fiddly. I do not know if you have done this but delete and the validate the change for each one not working then assign and validate each one again.  That worked for me when a couple of my buttons did not do anything.  

30 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

i wonder if somone can help me as the stick is working fine and on the Throttle section, Spoiler, Engine Start Switch and Parking Brake works.

What doesn't work is Gear, Throttle and Flaps. They are not moving but in options correctly configured...

Does anyone of you have a clue what causes this ?

Thanks, carsten

Hope this helps 

• Upvote 1

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Be sure to assign your throttle axis both 1 and 2 to Throttle Axis in MSFS controls.... unbind the Throttles Axis (0-100%) as it will not work...

After you have done that, you will see the calibration steps in the MCDU which is dead easy to follow.... be sure also to go to the next page across and calibrate your flaps...

• Upvote 1

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

Hi..

Iam very interested  for Fenix addon simulator,

but I have problem about my Thrustmaster Throttle, previously I have success to calibrate my throttle and try to some test flight with Fenix, but unfortunately at the half game suddenly throttle stuck detent at 100%. tried to fix but didn't work.

I try close and restart the MSFS, strangely the throttle was back normal, but when I pause the simulator and and back again to the game the problem appeared.

I'm very frustrated with this problem may can help to fix it please

Thanks

andi

On 5/26/2022 at 3:48 PM, andifaturahman said:

Hi..

Iam very interested  for Fenix addon simulator,

but I have problem about my Thrustmaster Throttle, previously I have success to calibrate my throttle and try to some test flight with Fenix, but unfortunately at the half game suddenly throttle stuck detent at 100%. tried to fix but didn't work.

I try close and restart the MSFS, strangely the throttle was back normal, but when I pause the simulator and and back again to the game the problem appeared.

I'm very frustrated with this problem may can help to fix it please

Thanks

andi       

Hi.

I have the same problem.

A complete flight, everything went well.

Plane put back in cold & dark and restarted.

When checking the sunrises, they are both in TOGA!

Unable to return them to the IDLE position.

I go to the Fenix calibration page and the 2 left and right values on top remain at 100%, no matter how much I move the levers, it remains at 100% even during the calibration.

It gives the impression that the control configured in MSFS is disconnected from Fenix.

It's fixed by restarting the flight, but I lost my last landing position 😢

Make sure you have nothing else mapped to a throttle axis. I have the TCA Captain Pack, and the stick has its own throttle slider. By default this is mapped to the throttle axis. I had the same problem, that after a pause the quadrant throttles appeared not to work, but in fact it was the stick throttle which was interfering. Once I disabled the mapping on the stick the TCA throttles have worked fine ever since.

Ian Box

6 hours ago, ConstVoid said:

Make sure you have nothing else mapped to a throttle axis. I have the TCA Captain Pack, and the stick has its own throttle slider. By default this is mapped to the throttle axis. I had the same problem, that after a pause the quadrant throttles appeared not to work, but in fact it was the stick throttle which was interfering. Once I disabled the mapping on the stick the TCA throttles have worked fine ever since.

Yes that was the issue I had.

I came back here to say that I had found the reason and that the cause was that the throttle present at the bottom of the joystick took priority over the quadrant if you touched it lightly and then it was impossible to regain control with the quadrant .

As you said, a simple reassignment on the joystick throttle solved everything 🙂

Thanks !

• Like 2