Sign in to follow this  
Merawen

PMDG 737 panel states works together with MSFS load/save

I have just found out that the PMDG panel load and save work together with the build in MSFS load/save feature.

If you use the build in load / save feature from MSFS, the PMDG panel state gets automatically saved and load togehter.

This is a killer feature for me! (because msfs is not stable as i liked it to be...)

I have read almost all thread and topics about the PMDG here, but i have not read anything about this great feature.

I love it!

Sorry for making a new topic about it, i hope its ok.

Are there any other planes, with this feature?

Edited by Merawen
  • Like 3

good to know, thanks for the info.

Does anyone know a programm that autosaves, like for example every 5 min ?

5 minutes ago, Bam2000 said:

Does anyone know a programm that autosaves, like for example every 5 min ?

Nut 100% sure, but shouldn't FSUIPC7 do that?

Nvidia 4090 | AMD 5950X | 128GB DDR4 3200 | LG C1 48"
TCA Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo | TPR Rudders | Stream Deck XL | Tobii 5

43 minutes ago, Merawen said:

I have just found out that the PMDG panel load and save work together with the build in MSFS load/save feature.

Great info! I was not aware of this feature either. Thanks!

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

The intro manual does mention this about how they intercept the sim load/save feature. Have used it multiple times now without any problems.

• Like 1

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

2 minutes ago, JSmith2112 said:

The intro manual does mention this about how they intercept the sim load/save feature. Have used it multiple times now without any problems.

Well that's good to know. I have actually read the Intro manual (twice now) but my memory is not the best. So, I appreciate it when people mention little 'discoveries' like this. 🙂

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

21 minutes ago, sniper31 said:

Well that's good to know. I have actually read the Intro manual (twice now) but my memory is not the best. 🙂

We had a power failure here, so I sat down and read almost the entire thing without interruption. One of these days I'm going to do the tutorial as well. 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teletom said:

Nut 100% sure, but shouldn't FSUIPC7 do that?

Free or only paid ?

Only paid version.

Nvidia 4090 | AMD 5950X | 128GB DDR4 3200 | LG C1 48"
TCA Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo | TPR Rudders | Stream Deck XL | Tobii 5

On 5/21/2022 at 5:25 PM, Merawen said:

If you use the build in load / save feature from MSFS, the PMDG panel state gets automatically saved and load togehter.

This is a killer feature for me! (because msfs is not stable as i liked it to be...)

I have read almost all thread and topics about the PMDG here, but i have not read anything about this great feature.

I love it!

Sorry for making a new topic about it, i hope its ok.

Are there any other planes, with this feature?

I had to restart the sim because of a performance leak and I was 20nm from T/D.

When I loaded back in, the pmdg loaded in my default state (turnaround) and had to load takeoff and re program the FMC. What should I be doing differently?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

On 8/8/2022 at 2:26 PM, aceridgey said:

When I loaded back in, the pmdg loaded in my default state (turnaround) and had to load takeoff and re program the FMC. What should I be doing differently?

Two things:

1. You need to have saved the flight using the MSFS menus. You're out of luck if you haven't saved.

2. Load the saved flight using the MSFS menus only. You can do it from the main MSFS menu.

Is there anything that can save the flight automatic every x minutes ? 
i know Volanta premium offers it, but I’m not willing to pay monthly for such a feature.

thanks 

On 8/9/2022 at 2:41 PM, JSmith2112 said:

Two things:

1. You need to have saved the flight using the MSFS menus. You're out of luck if you haven't saved.

2. Load the saved flight using the MSFS menus only. You can do it from the main MSFS menu.

yeah that didn't work for me when i tried, but will try again soon

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK