Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Wilco Publishing- any comments?

I purchased the Feelthere B777 from Wilco Publishing (WP) several nights ago. The following morning my credit card company called to report a possible fraudulent activity- the charge had occurred 3 times in rapid succession, which got their attention. The bank did indicate that it was possible that the incorrect charges had been voided, they just saw the debit side of the transaction.I reported this to WP last night on their "Contact Us" form on their site. Although I have yet to hear back from them, it's too soon to say if I have an issue or not. The bank has indicated it can go after them, but I don't want to do that unless I have to. Honest mistakes do happen, I'm an accountant and know that very well.Has anyone had any issues with WP that I should be aware of- regrding financial transactions (not the product quality)?Thanks- Bruce.

In my case , absolutely zero problems about the payments. I have bought them 4-5 times (I don

How many times did you click on the purchase button? Any hickups during the process, page that wouldn't load? Did you hit refresh? I've never had any problems with them.

Mike...

Guest rcoultas

Same here, I purchased a few things and have not had any problems. Best Regards,Randy

>I purchased the Feelthere B777 from Wilco Publishing (WP)>several nights ago. The following morning my credit card>company called to report a possible fraudulent activity- the>charge had occurred 3 times in rapid succession, which got>their attention. The bank did indicate that it was possible>that the incorrect charges had been voided, they just saw the>debit side of the transaction.>>I reported this to WP last night on their "Contact Us" form on>their site. Although I have yet to hear back from them, it's>too soon to say if I have an issue or not. The bank has>indicated it can go after them, but I don't want to do that>unless I have to. Honest mistakes do happen, I'm an>accountant and know that very well.>>Has anyone had any issues with WP that I should be aware of- >regrding financial transactions (not the product quality)?>>Thanks- Bruce.>I have never received a response from them.

wilco is very 8AM-5PM, M-F company. they are in the -0100Z timezone. your concern will result in wilco needing to contact their bank to confirm the charge issue ... and banks are rarely quick in responding. so, you will likely hear from wilco monday/tuesday june 4 or 5.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Thanks everyone. Wilco Publishing have responded, and although they only see one charge have offered to view my credit card statement when it arrives. I can't ask for more than that, and feel that their reponse is as much as I could expect at this time. I would purchase from them again.Thanks again for the helpful replies,Bruce.