Sign in to follow this  
byork

Ultimate Terrain X a week away?

Another major add-on domino is about to fall into place:I am putting the final touches on the Ultimate Terrain X - USA slideshow for FSX. It could be out sometime this weekend.There are quite a few new features in the Ultimate Terrain X versions, which is why I thought it was better to release a slideshow before mentioning any specifics. The slideshow should answer most questions people will have.The full product is also getting very close. There are a few small changes to the docs and the installer. Then, we need to test the gold release version of the installer. The last holdup will be administrative issues to get the product to market If everything goes well, maybe a week ? At least, that is what we are shooting for.http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=20631So this past week we got ASX/XG.Hopefully next week we get UTX.Sometime in the month of June we should get FEX and the Level-D 767.Shortly thereafter (?) the PMDG 747.... I think the FSX addon drought is nearly over!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The RealAir Citabria, Decathlon, and Scout package for FSX should be out in two weeks as well.

Agreed, FSX could do with good night lighting.Bryan

HALLELUJAH!!!!Hopefully the drouth is about to end!Happy flying:RTH