Sign in to follow this  
moremoreeuduer

Aerosoft vs fslabs vs fenix vs flybywire vs flightfactor

I have always wondered what the best airbus simulation on the market today, as the fenix A320 came out I have been wanting to ask to this.

Aerosoft vs fslabs vs flightfactor vs toliss vs fenix vs flybywire vs perfect flight

Whats the best Airbus plane from these developers? 

Assuming your Sim is MSFS 2020?  Warning to all!!!!!  Do not let this become a debate or developer bashing.  Simply give your opinion and let the OP decide for himself!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Depends which sim.

P3d I'm quite happy with FSL.  XP11 it's Tollis. After sales support on both have been excellent.

As to Fenix I have yet to buy it and write ups on it are complimentary. I'll give it more time.

Depends on what you value. Visuals? Fidelity? Flight model? Ease of use? Price/return? Detailed failure system?

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

FS labs for overall systems fidelity and sounds, but they fall behind visually.  Fenix comes close to fslabs on those two areas but exceeds them on the visuals by quite a large margin.  

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

I have tried all mentioned in the title and for me also FSLabs for most authentic and complete flight experience and immersion.

Fenix is also very good regarding systems, it comes close to FSL. Partially it even exceeds FSL e.g. for abnormals. Just the landings and flight model (too less inertia/momentum) don't feel right, which contributes a lot to my experience.

FBW is on a very good and positive way, nice to see it develop. But it can't be of the level of the two above yet

Flightfactor falls short due to much less system depth and accuracy, it's a pity they more or less stopped development. So it feels like still in beta state.

Aerosoft falls short in every regard, there's just by far too guesswork.

Edited by 320Driver

Flight Sim Labs and Fenix are excellent simulations of the airbus.  FBW is very good, however, still in development and missing some features and capabilities.  For free FBW is excellent. Aerosoft is more of an Airbus light simulation, does the basics but not at the same level as FBW or Fenix.  Tolis - I have not used this so cannot comment, I hear it is great.  Bottom line is there are very good options for P3D, MSFS and X-Plane.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000