Sign in to follow this  
vcarlo

Asking HERE as I'm Out of Options with M/S Support

Maybe (just maybe) someone on this forum can provide a contact at Microsoft support or suggest my next action.

Background:  1)  Sunday May 29, I submitted a trouble ticket to Zendesk seeking help on my failed attempts to make a purchase from the Market Place

2)  Thursday June 2, received my first response from Jummivana (aka Jayne) stating "Thanks for your message, what is your gamertag ? ".   I responded in 9 minutes with my gamertag.

3)  5 days later June 7, I received  another email from Jummivana "Thank you for your gamertag - I didn’t see a pending purchase but I tried clearing it regardless - will you let me know if you are still seeing the issue?"  THIS email was sent to an alternate email address I once used with Microsoft (NOT MP). Because I was confused about the email address, I responded on the same day with this >> "

"Problem still exists.  Please see attached screen shot from within last 5 minutes.  Apparently my account is associated with 2 different email addresses.  This may be what is causing the issue.  I don't know why but I purchased MSFS 2020 using xxxxxx@cox.net.  You have responded to my alternate email address of xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com I don't know how this got screwed up. To my knowledge I have never attempted to make a purchase from the Market Place until May 29, 2022."

4)  It is now June 12 (2 weeks and no assistance) ;  I have not received ANY additional response to either email address.

This is the ERROR MESSAGE in Question >>> "Another transaction is still pending. Please wait a few moments, or contact support if the issue persists"?

Thank you for your time to read about my frustrations.

WAT1460.png

Did you Google this issue?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

16 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Did you Google this issue?

Absolutely - dozens of "FIXES"  no go 

So how does someone who has NEVER made a purchase from MP, have a transaction pending ? 

Edited by vcarlo

WAT1460.png

I know that there was someone that found a solution, but the person had to wait a few days to get it sorted out.

According to the forums I researched many customers had the issue resolved by Zendesk.  I cannot get communication from them except once a week with no help.

WAT1460.png

Go  Steam!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

This happens often to me. Usually the solution is to run it in windowed mode and to ensure it’s not in administrator mode, and then I can purchase normally from the marketplace.

You should have the XBOX icon on your desktop.  Exit MSFS then click that.  Then click on your gamertag and sign out and then sign back in.  Run MSFS.

Worth a try at this point and you may also want to sign out and back in on your gamertag in MSFS.

sp

Thanks very much  !   I have tried both suggestions several times and nothing changes.  

WAT1460.png

3 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

Thanks very much  !   I have tried both suggestions several times and nothing changes.  

Is your payment method tied to the MS Store? I have mine tied to MS Store & Paypal account and Ive never had a problem buying from the MP.

I have a paypal acct set up with the MP however I have NEVER purchased anything except MSFS 2020 in July 2020

WAT1460.png

If you tried to make a purchase and it failed or didn't make a purchase I would submit another Zendesk ticket with a full explanation.  Also you can visit you MS account activity as the problem may be on that end of things.  Good luck

sp

5 minutes ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

If you tried to make a purchase and it failed or didn't make a purchase I would submit another Zendesk ticket with a full explanation.  Also you can visit you MS account activity as the problem may be on that end of things.  Good luck

sp

Thanks SP.  I did not mention I have sent several emails to Jummivana asking for some type of response (any type of response) about one every 2 or 3 days.  I also sent a NEW ticket giving them my original ticket number.  The next day I was informed (by auto reply) the 2 tickets would be merged as one.  I have never experienced this type of customer service before and I only came here as a plea to my fellow pilots in this community.

With the awesome help of Flight FX publishers for the HJet, I am able to fly my HJet but I have promised them I would purchase thru MP and I want to live up to my word.

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

1 hour ago, vcarlo said:

With the awesome help of Flight FX publishers for the HJet, I am able to fly my HJet but I have promised them I would purchase thru MP and I want to live up to my word.

I'm not surprised. Marwan is good people. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Enable steam overlay fixes the issue

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.