Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

AH DHC-1 Chipmunk release "imminent" and manual published

Do you have an idea for this issue?

spacer.png

if you use custom view (so saved view by user in MSFS) you will be in the inside of pilot :). No this issue in default planes and the others which I have (the same issue was in Drifter of Ants Airplane but he solved it in one patch). Default view is too close for me to front panel so I must use the custom view. Btw. You can set 0 lb weight but this time you will see empty cockpit, even on external view, so its not solution for me. 😃

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

So my daughter got this up on the flight sim subreddit today and showed it to me. She thought it looked very cool. 

Btw I’ve no idea why she gets notifications from reddit flight sim as she’s not a flight sim fan.

As for me, just having bought the AH C140 it’ll be a while until my next airplane purchase. After all I need to have time to fly them all!

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

On 6/24/2022 at 4:34 PM, DD_Arthur said:

Ahhh...that’s more like it for a trip down memory lane.

For complete authenticity the front cockpit and face mask should give off a distinct whiff of rubber and vomit and the guy in the back will be a grumpy, middle aged, Polish bus driver and ex-Spitfire pilot.

Ha ha, flew em in the eighties when in the Cadets (I wont say ATC as it will confuse people), the Vomit was a definite presence, they made those who gushed forth clean up after themselves, but lots got missed

MoeBHza.jpg

• Like 1

Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

She does look pretty. Big question though is how does she fly?

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

10 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

She does look pretty. Big question though is how does she fly?

For me ok, no issue here (but I was flying 4-6 times for now).

Edited by YoYo

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Pretty niche issue with the plane but because it uses non-standard pilot model you can't use it for towing the new Premium Version of the Discus glider

30 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

Pretty niche issue with the plane but because it uses non-standard pilot model you can't use it for towing the new Premium Version of the Discus glider

Actually, that is a big issue for me; we used to use Chippies to tow gliders at Husband's Bosworth glider centre in Leicestershire, so it would have been fun to replicate that.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

55 minutes ago, Chock said:

Actually, that is a big issue for me; we used to use Chippies to tow gliders at Husband's Bosworth glider centre in Leicestershire, so it would have been fun to replicate that.

I did my glider training there as well (many years back) which is exactly why I wanted to do that as well 🙂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Matchstick said:

In CIV version, both pilots are the same like default. Only military version has AH pilots.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

30 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

I did my glider training there as well (many years back) which is exactly why I wanted to do that as well 🙂

Presumably on the Puchacz then? Which is another thing we need for MSFS; great little glider that thing is, possibly my favourite aeroplane of all time. If I could have a Chipmunk tow one of those things in MSFS, it would bring back a lot of memories of some fun times.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

4 minutes ago, Chock said:

Presumably on the Puchacz then? Which is another thing we need for MSFS; great little glider that thing is, possibly my favourite aeroplane of all time. If I could have a Chipmunk tow one of those things in MSFS, it would bring back a lot of memories of some fun times.

Yep the Puchacz. Towing them around with the ancient Massey Fergusson years before I actually had a driving license 🙂

Edited by Matchstick

So who has flown it?, if it flys sorta right I can forgive the awfull oversized wing detail

2 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

Yep the Puchacz. Towing them around with the ancient Massey Fergusson years before I actually had a driving license 🙂

Ah yes, those old tractors with the hand throttles which had busted friction locks that made the throttle like an on/off switch! I remember them well. 🤣🚜

Alan Bradbury