Sign in to follow this  
largo222

FSX UT Setup tool

I installed UT for FSX. I see the setup tool at the end of the installation. How do I save the tool so I can make subsequent changes. Nothing in the tool saves it etc. There simflt forum is no help.Thanks.Frank

www.simforums.com is available for all our support. You can find it in the links in the Flight1 support area.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

I think it installs shortcuts into your program menu under "flight one software"? Or just navigate to your flight sim x folder and then flight one software and UTUsaFsx subfolders and the UTsetup exe is in there. Also the manuals. It appears there is a product.ini file which holds the config settings you make. Also some xml files you can go through and dope out how the configuration is set.scott s..