Sign in to follow this  
macpilot

H-Jet Version

I purchased the H-Jet through Market Place. I have Version 1.25.9 I think. I can't get on their discord site. Is this the current version? If not have their been any updates? If so where do I go for these. The Market place says I'm up to date.

Any help on any of these would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

No udates yet.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It is only available in the Marketplace. So the version you get there is the latest. They are scheduled to release an update next Thursday, but that has been bumped several times. 

• Like 1

Eddie
KABQ

1 minute ago, haskell said:

It is only available in the Marketplace. So the version you get there is the latest. They are scheduled to release an update next Thursday, but that has been bumped several times. 

Keep in mind that SU 10 will bring us radar weather, so maybe it will be delayed again.

52 minutes ago, macpilot said:

I purchased the H-Jet through Market Place. I have Version 1.25.9 I think. I can't get on their discord site. Is this the current version? If not have their been any updates? If so where do I go for these. The Market place says I'm up to date.

Any help on any of these would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

What happens when you click this link ?  https://discord.com/channels/852695133040017448/964703561130868806

Current HJet version is 1.03

Also, newest update has been sent to MSFS from the developer. Expected release set for Thurs July 14.

Edited by vcarlo
  • Like 1

WAT1460.png

12 minutes ago, macpilot said:

Thanks to all for your replies.

Bill McCracken

Bill,

There's an update coming soon and it's well worth the wait.

1 hour ago, CFIJose said:

Bill,

There's an update coming soon and it's well worth the wait.

Is a change log available?

On 7/10/2022 at 6:17 PM, CFIJose said:

Keep in mind that SU 10 will bring us radar weather, so maybe it will be delayed again.

The HJET already has weather radar. The default Asobo one, yes, but it does have it.

2 hours ago, lupedelupe said:

Is a change log available?

I believe you will find this pretty extensive

• Rewritten VNAV logic for improved performance and more accuracy in tracking • Rewritten improved VNAV altitude capture logic • VNAV approach altitude restrictions are now automatically loaded on loading an approach procedure • TOC (top of climb) is now calculated based on aircraft current trajectory in relation to the dialed in ALT SEL altitude • Rewritten AP modes logic for more consistency. • Code and performance optimizations for VNAV draw code and calculations • Improved tracking of glide slope and glide path and localizer • Autopilot modes can now use default key bindings for compatability with external hardware • Landing field elevation is now automatically populated when choosing a destination airport • Fixed Autopilot Does Not Follow Nav If Active Is Nav 2 • ALT capture when pressing the ALT button will now capture an anticipated altitude that is taking into consideration current vspeed • VS activation will capture the current aircraft vertical speed • CSC will now engage more reliably • Fixed Gyro drift on sync heading. • Autopilot modes no longer showing when FD is off Systems: • Added "CONNECT GPU" to sim options page, now GPU will only show if called • Corrected "show VSD " button inverted indicator • Added clickspot for throttle interraction , one click to take the throttles from Idle to Cutoff and vice versa • fixed Transponder sometimes resetting to 0 when controlled from right GTC • Disallow entry of the numbers "8" & "9" when setting transponder from right GTC • Fixed When In Exterior Lights Page, Nav And Com Radios Are Not Clickable And Display Incorrect Values Flight model: • Tweaked ground effect during landing for less Misc. • Corrected CFG. Entry For Adding VFR Camera To Prevent Ctd • Added safeguards to ensure Gpu Is Never Visible With The Aircraft Moving • Correction To The Language In The Marketplace Description Saying It Needs WT G3000 • Fixed Inability To Disengage Flight Director • Revised Overspeed Stress Limits • Fixed Aircraft Loading With Parking Brake Disengaged in C&D • Adjusted XBOX-- Incremental Throttle Adjustment Is Too Large • Fixed Flickering/Inconsistency Of Altimiter Altitude Bug • Aircraft Now forces Modern Flight Model • Fixed Dark Blue Livery Showing White Box In Cockpit Registration • Added Aerosar livery • Fixed modeling issues causing raccoon mask to not show up in liveries, liveries now don't need to attach a model with the livery

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

3 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

The HJET already has weather radar. The default Asobo one, yes, but it does have it.

Yes it does and I love it! I've been using it since day one.