Sign in to follow this  
leinsters

MD-82 FS2Crew awesomeness!

I crawled the internet for reviews on this product but couldn't find much other than a few YouTube videos so I decided to make a post here and give the product two massive thumbs up!

I love the implementation, the voice-overs, the ease of interaction using voice commands, the alternative "safe word" to get you out of a stuck situation, the comfort of knowing and the sounds of clicking as your first officer works through the various stages of flight. The UI is a little last-gen but it's made up for by being able to drag to another screen or by using an app on an entirely difference device. 

It honestly makes flying the MD-82 a highly enjoyable experience and takes away some of the workload that makes the simulation a little overbearing and somewhat unrealistic. You can get by easy enough in the NG or the A320, but an old MD-80 like this needs four eyes and four hands!

Well done FS2Crew and I can't wait for the next release. 

Len    

Edited by leinsters

2 hours ago, leinsters said:

I crawled the internet for reviews on this product but couldn't find much other than a few YouTube videos so I decided to make a post here and give the product two massive thumbs up!

I love the implementation, the voice-overs, the ease of interaction using voice commands, the alternative "safe word" to get you out of a stuck situation, the comfort of knowing and the sounds of clicking as your first officer works through the various stages of flight. The UI is a little last-gen but it's made up for by being able to drag to another screen or by using an app on an entirely difference device. 

It honestly makes flying the MD-82 a highly enjoyable experience and takes away some of the workload that makes the simulation a little overbearing and somewhat unrealistic. You can get by easy enough in the NG or the A320, but an old MD-80 like this needs four eyes and four hands!

Well done FS2Crew and I can't wait for the next release. 

Len    

Glad you like it, Len 😉

Please do help spread the word 😉

And please use our new forum 😉

We are trying to transition...

https://forum.fs2crew.com 

On 7/28/2022 at 4:11 PM, byork said:

Glad you like it, Len 😉

Please do help spread the word 😉

And please use our new forum 😉

We are trying to transition...

https://forum.fs2crew.com 

will do. Bring on the PMDG!

In the mean time twist an arm at Flightsim.com and FSElite to get a review, and send Q8Pilot and FlightDeck2Sim free copies of this MD-82 version so they can review it on their channels. 

Edited by leinsters