Sign in to follow this  
Jok3rr1999

Live weather doesn't work

From when i got the game i couldn't start live weather as the video shows. I don't know what could cause this problem. I tried a lot of fixes from other live weather problems but nothing will work. I couldn't find nobody that has the same probleem as mine. I need to mention that my game is bought on steam and it is not cracked.

Here is the video: https://streamable.com/m9ioy9

4 minutes ago, Jok3rr1999 said:

Yes a lot of time considering i have this problem from when the game launched

you mean since 2020 when MS launched MSFS? or since you launched the game today on your PC..

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

i mean since 2020. i haven't played the games a lot and i didn't really stressed with this problem but i decided to solve it i can't find how

hm, so live traffic and live weather are basically greyed out? sorry to ask the obvious, but did you enable both live traffic and live weather in General Options --> Data?

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I'm having this problem too.  It's not greyed out...it's enabled.  But live weather only loads intermittently.  Maybe one out of 3-5 tries it loads, but most of the time I just get clear skies.  Even when the live weather conditions should be overcast.  This has been happening for me for quite a long time now, perhaps 6 months or so.  It's been really frustrating and I wish I could find a fix for it.

33 minutes ago, nbhall68 said:

I'm having this problem too.  It's not greyed out...it's enabled.  But live weather only loads intermittently.  Maybe one out of 3-5 tries it loads, but most of the time I just get clear skies.  Even when the live weather conditions should be overcast.  This has been happening for me for quite a long time now, perhaps 6 months or so.  It's been really frustrating and I wish I could find a fix for it.

did you try to connect to another MS server? 

Phil Leaven

On 9/22/2022 at 2:37 PM, Jok3rr1999 said:

I also reinstalled the game a few times since 2020 but i stll have this problem

Pay for a vpn and try connecting to a different country. 

1 hour ago, nbhall68 said:

How do you do that?

when eg in main menu, click top right on your xbox user name and you will also see a list of servers to connect to. check whether automatic server is enabled and whether there is a faster server next to you

Phil Leaven

4 minutes ago, DAD said:

when eg in main menu, click top right on your xbox user name and you will also see a list of servers to connect to. check whether automatic server is enabled and whether there is a faster server next to you

Interesting, thanks I'll try that.

• Like 1

Hi, I have the same problem with the traffic and the weather (it looks grey) and I don't know if it's a game problem or mine.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Changed to standard text