Sign in to follow this  
GentleGroove

FSLTL - no pushbacks and no arriving / departing traffic

Hi everyone

I've been using FSLTL for a few weeks now with great results and am very happy with it. However, these past few days, I've been having some issues. Traffic is injected normally but:

• AI Aircraft do not push back - they call for clearance but get no response from ATC (airport vehicle density is set to 5
  • There are no take-offs or departures
  • Once in the air however, I hear a good deal of traffic talking to ATC

Already reinstalled and my settings in FSLTL are set to default values. Any idea on why this started happening? Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

LPMA

I loaded to a gate at KORD and it took 10-12 minutes but traffic finally started to move around and takeoff. Early in the morning makes it easier to see the lights flashing from the planes. Set Traffic Type = OFF in the menu and I still see traffic so I know that's FSLTL injecting traffic.

FYI, I'm in the SU11 beta.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

FSLTL is not compatible with the SU11 beta so you will see issues.

• Like 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

On 9/21/2022 at 4:30 PM, John Fields said:

Hi, again,

I have 1.27.21.0 now. 

I assume that those who had the Beta don't have to download anything...

I am right?

Greetings

3 hours ago, Krakin said:

I'm in SU11 beta, and use FSLTL seeming without issues so far - fingers crossed. Planes definitely arrive and depart fine from airports I have been to e.g. KPDX.,., PAJN and PANC - I've seen MD11s pushing back, taxiing and departing from Anchorage with 747s landing on RWY7L...

Equally there may be some issues I haven't spotted as yet.

Not sure if it will help but I also had a problem where I had no moving traffic after the recent upgrade. 

After I deleted all the log files and the FSLTL-installer json file found under your windows user profile/app data/roaming folder it burst back into life.

This will reset your settings back to default but once it’s working you can readjust to suit.

5 hours ago, Krakin said:

Have not had any issues while using FSLTL with the SU11 beta. Even the low level flybys seem to have been fixed.

• Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

As mentioned FSLTL is not working as intended in the beta for many. The dev has made some statements about this in their Discord channel as well as in this thread on the official forums. 

@GentleGroove I don't think you mentioned if you're in the beta?

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Upvote 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

16 hours ago, chickster25 said:

Not sure if it will help but I also had a problem where I had no moving traffic after the recent upgrade. 

After I deleted all the log files and the FSLTL-installer json file found under your windows user profile/app data/roaming folder it burst back into life.

This will reset your settings back to default but once it’s working you can readjust to suit.

Thanks I will try this. No problems about the settings, I'm using defualt anyway.

Cheers

LPMA