Sign in to follow this  
ark

HSI Auto GPS Course Alignment for FSW C414

Below are a few Community folder addons which auto align the C414 HSI course arrow with the current GPS course provided by the GNS 530 or the PMS GTN 750 GPS (the TDS GTN 750 inherently provides this capability). The GPS unit has to be in GPS mode (not VLOC mode).

The addon folder GNS530_C414_HSI_Autoslew provides HSI course autoslew for the C414 when the GNS530 GPS is in GPS mode
The addon folder PMS_GTN750_C414_HSI_Autoslew provides HSI course autoslew for the C414 when the PMS GTN 750 GPS is in GPS mode.

The addon folder PMS_GTN750_GNS530_C414_HSI_Autoslew provides C414 HSI course autoslew for BOTH the PMS GTN 750 and the GNS 530 when the GPS is in GPS mode

To use any of these addons, paste the complete corresponding FOLDER into the sim's Community folder and restart the sim.

These addons have been briefly tested with a standard MS Store install of MSFS, and work for me. However, I created these as an addon development learning experience, so use at your own risk. If you should run into a problem, just delete the addon folder from the Community folder and restart the sim.

The addons are available in a folder called FSW C414 GPS HSI Autoslew at the Dropbox link below. Download and unzip the desired file to get the corresponding addon folder. 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/kmjuy9fhndi8i2hoi9u66/h?dl=0&rlkey=si6p5h46n8uhyhrmh2hq113dj

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1

Thanks for that Al,

Will give it a shot ..

G

• Upvote 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Crikey! It's like you read my mind.

• Upvote 1

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

4 hours ago, Carlo12 said:

No panel lights with v4.1.1 and this mod enabled. Any Chance of an Update please?

To use the C414 GPS HSI Autoslew mod with the latest C414AW ver 4.4.1, download the updated mod called  C414 GPS HSI Course Autoslew1.2 from

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/91zkm2pmy1ezbwif3xoj6/h?dl=0&rlkey=y27pqa1tcq1tf6znbbmez989q 

A ReadMe file is included.

As for the panel lights, my understanding is there is a 4.1.1 hotfix out at the FSW and SimMarket stores that fixes that and some other bugs.  I suspect there may be additional C414 updates coming as implementing just about all the C414 circuit breakers has been a huge and complex learning task for FSW. Eventually there will be a 4.1.1 update at the Market Place as well.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1