Sign in to follow this  
nippa

Marketplace c414 V 3.3.3

On 11/4/2022 at 7:15 AM, nippa said:

I'm curious is it just me?

Downloaded v 3.3.3 this morning through MSFS Marketplace and the mixture controls are fixed at the cut off position although it's apparently possible to use a mouse thumbwheel to alter values.

I deleted the first copy and tried a second time but with the same result.

It's perfectly flyable if you ignore those controls and open up with engines running.

I have solved the mystery on why the mixtures are not moving. I check the zip I sent to the Market Place and it includes the Wasm folder and Wasm files for the mixture as it works for all other stores as well. But for some reason I just checked the files and Layout from the Market Place version they give out and the all the Wasm files are missing. So I am notifying them today as this issue looks like their fault. 

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Flysimware said:

I have solved the mystery on why the mixtures are not moving. I check the zip I sent to the Market Place and it includes the Wasm folder and Wasm files for the mixture as it works for all other stores as well. But for some reason I just checked the files and Layout from the Market Place version they give out and the all the Wasm files are missing. So I am notifying them today as this issue looks like it's on their end.

Thank you for the feedback; I'll wait the update on the market place 🙂

Edited by Flysimware

Temporary work around might be to turn on the sim automixture.

Al

16 hours ago, Flysimware said:

I have solved the mystery on why the mixtures are not moving. I check the zip I sent to the Market Place and it includes the Wasm folder and Wasm files for the mixture as it works for all other stores as well. But for some reason I just checked the files and Layout from the Market Place version they give out and the all the Wasm files are missing. So I am notifying them today as this issue looks like their fault. 

All my previous Fliysimware stuff was bought directly from your website as will all my future purchases . Thanks for investigating so quickly

Ok just saw your solution reply. What happens next when MP publish the correct package to those that downloaded the borked version?  How will we know when it's ready since obviously they cannot change the ver#

--==CoolGunS==--

8 hours ago, CoolGunS said:

Ok just saw your solution reply. What happens next when MP publish the correct package to those that downloaded the borked version?  How will we know when it's ready since obviously they cannot change the ver#

There will be a new version # 3.3.4 .  MS said they found the issue and expect the new version to be out this Thursday.

Al

• Like 2

On 11/8/2022 at 8:18 PM, ark said:

There will be a new version # 3.3.4 .  MS said they found the issue and expect the new version to be out this Thursday.

Al

No update in the market place should i try to remove and reinstall?

A working version appeared with the Anniversary Update.

I had v3.3.3 installed and it was corrected....at least the levers are in the  correct place but I've not flown it yet.

57 minutes ago, CoolGunS said:

Yes I can confirm that SU11 snuck a fix in for 3.3.3, all working again for me.

Are you using the GNS 530 version of the plane or a GTN 750 version?

Al

2 minutes ago, ark said:

Are you using the GNS 530 version of the plane or a GTN 750 version?

Al

750 freeware

--==CoolGunS==--

On 11/12/2022 at 9:07 AM, CoolGunS said:

750 freeware

OK, thanks.

I think the situation is MS is having a problem trying to encrypt the WX Radar wasm file (which they insist on doing) in the MarketPlace version of the plane with the GNS530 and WX radar. That is the C414 version that is crashing. FSW has provided them with a temporary non-WX radar GNS 530 C414 version, but they have not made this version available yet on the MP -- hopefully it will be available soon. In the meantime, what you can do is load a GTN 750 version, instead of the GNS 530 version, of the plane. If you don't have one of the third party GTN750s, you can get a free copy of the PMS GTN750 at https://pms50.com/msfs/. Put the GTN 750 in your Community folder and then load one of the C414 liveries labeled PMS50 GTN750. This should work since there is no WX radar involved.

Even with a GTN750 version of the plane from the MarketP,lace temporarily you may need to use the sim's automixture setting since the C414 mixture control is also a wasm file.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 11:05 AM, 177B said:

I am on the Beta11.

And I just updated the C414 to 3.3.3 in the Marketplace and it locks up FS2020 when loading a flight.

I went back and uninstalled the C414,restrted the computer, then did a new install from the Marketplace.

Same result. I left FS running for an hour trying to get flight to load. I finally just gave up and force shut down FS2020.

Maybe this is just a Beta problem but I wanted to report this problem.

I have encountered the same issue as Niipa has stated, that FS2020 runs and never loads.

I am still having the issue where the mixture levers do not respond to my inputs through a TQ6+ quad. They are recognised in game and work with all other mixture levers for all planes I fly. I am on ver 3.4.3