Sign in to follow this  
nippa

Marketplace c414 V 3.3.3

I'm curious is it just me?

Downloaded v 3.3.3 this morning through MSFS Marketplace and the mixture controls are fixed at the cut off position although it's apparently possible to use a mouse thumbwheel to alter values.

I deleted the first copy and tried a second time but with the same result.

It's perfectly flyable if you ignore those controls and open up with engines running.

17 minutes ago, nippa said:

Downloaded v 3.3.3 this morning through MSFS Marketplace and the mixture controls are fixed at the cut off position although it's apparently possible to use a mouse thumbwheel to alter values.

It's perfectly flyable if you ignore those controls and open up with engines running.

Are you using a PC or X-box? If a PC are you using any 3rd party liveries?

Al

I'm on  a PC with no 3rd Party liveries and the PMS GTN750..hope that helps.

Thanks

Not experienced what you have 177B but I'm not on the beta

Edited by nippa

I am on the Beta11.

And I just updated the C414 to 3.3.3 in the Marketplace and it locks up FS2020 when loading a flight.

I went back and uninstalled the C414,restrted the computer, then did a new install from the Marketplace.

Same result. I left FS running for an hour trying to get flight to load. I finally just gave up and force shut down FS2020.

Maybe this is just a Beta problem but I wanted to report this problem.

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

6 minutes ago, nippa said:

I'm on  a PC with no 3rd Party liveries and the PMS GTN750..hope that helps.

Thanks

Not experienced what you have 177B but I'm not on the beta

Suggest you make sure you have the latest ver of the PMS GTN750, ver 2.1.49.  You could also try the GNS 530 ver of the C414 just to see if that makes any difference for some reason.

Al

Just updated to 2.1.49 but same problem and the GNS530 versions are no different ...sorry

9 hours ago, nippa said:

I just bought the plane on MS MARKETPLACE and I have exactly the same issue. Mixture controls are stuck to cut off.  same issue on all variants of the plane

can't fly it at all 

(i'm on PC)

Edited by Jeff974cd

Yup same here. Was working fine until I updated from the Sim Market Place today. Mixture controls are borked now. No response. Thanks Flysimware, Try testing your updates before releasing them to us and ruining our day.

Back to the Milviz 310...

EDIT - BTW I'm not on any BETA. PC version of MSFS 

Edited by CoolGunS

--==CoolGunS==--

As far as the mixture levers go, they just don't move anymore but the mixture function does respond to input from my controller - however you HAVE TO LEAN AS YOU CLIMB or you fall out of the sky.  LOL they've turned this into a C152...

Dont upgrade to 3.3.3!!

Edited by CoolGunS

--==CoolGunS==--

I have the same problem. Downloaded update 3.3.3 from the market place (PC version) and the mixture controls no longer work (Honeycomb Bravo or mouse drag). Very annoying, as there is no way to roll back to a working version. I tried the various PMS50 versions and the GNS530 versions - same result. I thought that this release passed the Beta test phase - what the hell were you using, an X-Box? I echo CoolGunS sentiment - do not upgrade to 3.3.3 until this debacle is sorted out.

Folks, something apparently happened to the MarketPlace C414 ver 3.3.3. Ver 3.3.3 from the other stores do not seem to have this problem. I have notified FSW of the issue and it will get fixed as soon as possible.

Al

• Like 2

On 11/4/2022 at 8:15 AM, nippa said:

9 hours ago, CoolGunS said:

Yup same here. Was working fine until I updated from the Sim Market Place today. Mixture controls are borked now.

23 hours ago, Jeff974cd said:

I just bought the plane on MS MARKETPLACE and I have exactly the same issue. Mixture controls are stuck to cut off.  same issue on all variants of the plane

To those having this mixture problem with the MP C414 ver 3.3.3, it might be helpful to know what controllers you are using.  I see Pontius is using Honeycomb equipment.

Thanks,

Al

Edited by ark

2 minutes ago, ark said:

To those having this mixture problem with the MP C414 ver 3.3.3, it might be helpful to know what controllers you are using.  I see Pontius is using Honeycomb equipment.

Thanks,

Al

Hello AI

i'm not using any specific equipment. I can't move the mixture lever with the mouse or with my assigned mixture buttons on my thrusmaster hotas warthog. Both solutions (mouse or assigned buttons) works with every other plane i have. Hope it could help.

4 minutes ago, Jeff974cd said:

Hello AI

i'm not using any specific equipment. I can't move the mixture lever with the mouse or with my assigned mixture buttons on my thrusmaster hotas warthog. Both solutions (mouse or assigned buttons) works with every other plane i have. Hope it could help.

Thanks for the feedback -- does help!  I'll pass this on to FSW.

Al

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro stick but not used for mixture control.

Logitech mouse unable to move the levers but the thumbwheel changes values

Standard keyboard controls do not move the levers but values seem to change

• Upvote 1