Sign in to follow this  
juaness

Digital Design GCTS Tenerife Terrain Issue HELP

Hi all

Im having the following terrain issue in Digital Design GCTS, near RWY 25. Does anyone knows something about it? thanks

spacer.png

Are you using version 1 or version 2? I have version 2, but I do not have that problem (in P3Dv4.5HF2). I am currently in contact with the developer about another issue (default night lighting bleed through in the terrain close to the airport).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

14 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Are you using version 1 or version 2? I have version 2, but I do not have that problem (in P3Dv4.5HF2). I am currently in contact with the developer about another issue (default night lighting bleed through in the terrain close to the airport).

I bought the scenery yesterday, so I suppose it’s the last version. 

After the installation process, there was a fix for P3D5 in a *.rar file. 
I installed the following files of the fix in the corresponding folders. Should I delate those files maybe?

I am in P3D v5 but bought the scenery when I was still on v4. When I installed there was a file called FIX_MESH.zip and the main installer DIGITALDESIGN_TENERIFESOUTH_P3Dv4.exe. I note there is another version for P3D v5 on SimMarket.

If you Google the problem there is a post at the link below that wants you to edit the scenery in ADE but I would contact the developer first personally:

Digital Design GCTS: Terrain fix for P3DV5 compatibility - Prepar3D - PC Flier

2 hours ago, simfan1983 said:

I am in P3D v5 but bought the scenery when I was still on v4. When I installed there was a file called FIX_MESH.zip and the main installer DIGITALDESIGN_TENERIFESOUTH_P3Dv4.exe. I note there is another version for P3D v5 on SimMarket.

If you Google the problem there is a post at the link below that wants you to edit the scenery in ADE but I would contact the developer first personally:

Digital Design GCTS: Terrain fix for P3DV5 compatibility - Prepar3D - PC Flier

Thanks for the info, 

I’ve already read that post, but as you said, I’ve decided to contact directly with the admin. 

I’ve reinstall the scenery without installing the files in yhe archive P3D5 Fix RAR, and seems to be working. Just at one side of the RWY25 there is something “strange” with terrain.

lets see if the admin have the fix. 

• Like 1

You wait till you have to taxi up the hill and it flips over the fsl.

i had all sorts of issues with The DD version of it so I put the (deep breath). Aerojunk version on 

14ppkc-6.png

You may have a layering issue (ORBX insertion point maybe?) or duplicate afcad. Any chance you are also using Traffic Global?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I have reported this problem to the developer of this airport GCTS for P3Dv5 one year ago. After the upgrade to P3D v5.3 the problem showed up The developer prepared a fix for me and after installing it the problem was gone.  The fix is still available: GCTSv2_Fix for P3Dv5.3.zip - Google Drive

Best regards,

Snoopy_belgium

Edited by snoopy_belgium

Thanks for sharing this!  I have the software but have not installed it or used it yet.  Once Flightbeam partnered with them on a scenery I was waiting for a sale so I could continue to support them. Flightbeam partners with some amazing developers and I think their scenery is top tier.

Dan

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

On 12/27/2022 at 5:58 PM, Christopher Low said:

Taxi up the hill? Is the airport not flat in P3Dv5?

no im sure theres a hill (like eddf) in GCTS.  

14ppkc-6.png