Sign in to follow this  
Corsten

LTM - GA traffic with ELT

Been flying now for 3 years with default live traffic with terrible performance and crappy traffic. So decided to try FSDTL and this mod. God what a huge difference in performance and much more traffic. I was able to turn up my VR settings just by going to offline traffic. Higly reccomend this mod and FSDTL 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corsten said:

There is France wish, i made 2 weeks ago. Adds DR400 to every airport: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nWeJQ7EP49ZVn8ruDkXcgk2KISuNqkpV/view?usp=drive_link  will be included in future version as a default.

I 'm quite sure I already installed this patch from the flightsim.to page. Or is it a new version?

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

6 hours ago, roland_lfor said:

I 'm quite sure I already installed this patch from the flightsim.to page. Or is it a new version?

Maeby, but it adds DR400 to every french airport with density 20+

20 minutes ago, Corsten said:

Maeby, but it adds DR400 to every french airport with density 20+

Thanks, I'm going to download and install this one.

Roland

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Why there is no departing/arriving planes to LELL? 

Only parked ones but no activity

45 minutes ago, motishow said:

Why there is no departing/arriving planes to LELL? 

Only parked ones but no activity

Probably an AFCAD problem on this scenery. I had the same on mine and had to rework the taxiway path.

Roland

21 minutes ago, Corsten said:

military tankers also will be included.

That will be an awesome inclusion! 

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

14 hours ago, sniper31 said:

That will be an awesome inclusion! 

Wich one is better? Tanker without static fighters or tanker with possibilty to user train refueling witn a fighter?

2 hours ago, roland_lfor said:

Are you able to make tankers follow a long hippodrome path at high altitude?

No im not. Ai traffic doesent follow waypoint traffic plans.

7 hours ago, Corsten said:

Wich one is better? Tanker without static fighters or tanker with possibilty to user train refueling witn a fighter?

I mean, that is a tough question and I am sure you will get answers from both sides 😁 That said, for my part, I just would like to see them in flight. I have no desire to practice in flight refueling. 

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

I decided only add Tanker, without AI planes attached. Here is teaser of that solution: 

• Like 2