Sign in to follow this  
Tony H

FS2Crew Fenix - What is the MAIN COCKPIT PREPARATION flow?

Hi

I recently bought this product for the Fenix, and it seems like a lot of fun but I'm flying to understand the process.  There is a flow named 'Main Cockpit Preparation' but I don't see it in the manual and it doesn't seem to do much when I trigger it with a button.

Does it happen automatically with a certain trigger, and if not, how do I ask for it with voice?

Also, what does it do?

Thanks, I don't think I missed a manual with the answer in, but if so, sorry 🙂

Tony Holmes

xplane 12, MSFS, Windows 10, Ryzen 5600x, 32gb, RX 6800XT.

4 hours ago, Tony Holmes said:

Hi

I recently bought this product for the Fenix, and it seems like a lot of fun but I'm flying to understand the process.  There is a flow named 'Main Cockpit Preparation' but I don't see it in the manual and it doesn't seem to do much when I trigger it with a button.

Does it happen automatically with a certain trigger, and if not, how do I ask for it with voice?

Also, what does it do?

Thanks, I don't think I missed a manual with the answer in, but if so, sorry 🙂

Hi Tony,

If you run the "Pre Flight Events", these flows will be triggered automatically.

If you want to know what the FO/PM does in each flow, open the INFO CENTER panel and look in the PROCEDURES AND FO/PM FLOWS panel.  It lists the actions there.

The Manual Flow selector, which is what I suspect you're looking at, is mainly for testing or to manually trigger a flow in case it is not automatically triggered for whatever reason.

• Like 1

Thanks for that byork.  I'd done a couple of flights after reading the manual and watching a couple of youtube videos.  Just wondered what that one was 🙂

Thanks.

Tony Holmes

xplane 12, MSFS, Windows 10, Ryzen 5600x, 32gb, RX 6800XT.