Sign in to follow this  
Rene_Feijen

Pilot2ATC in VR

Will there be a Pilot2ATC Toolbar window for VR?

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

Hm, pity

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

13 hours ago, SkylaneT said:

Try FSdesktop. It works for me. 

Interesting, I did not know this one.

I've just tried the trial, unfortunately I'm unable to interact with any of streamed apps. I followed documented tips from the manual, I guess it's because I'm running W11.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

12 hours ago, roland_lfor said:

I've just tried the trial, unfortunately I'm unable to interact with any of streamed apps. I followed documented tips from the manual, I guess it's because I'm running W11.

I've also Win11 and it is working fine for me. You must run FSDesktop as administrator.

5 hours ago, SkylaneT said:

I've also Win11 and it is working fine for me. You must run FSDesktop as administrator.

Thanks,

Tried to run in Admin mode, checked option "Run input Processor as administrator" but still no luck.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

18 hours ago, roland_lfor said:

Thanks,

Tried to run in Admin mode, checked option "Run input Processor as administrator" but still no luck.

You probably have tried Slow Input Speed?
Here is Community Discord link. Try to look or ask for solution there. The author is really responsive also.

• Like 1

I use Sky4simNG, it has a notification window that displays all verbal interaction in text. It's like writing everything down. Add a couple of great cheat sheets to the pdf viewer as well.

I use Navigraph ingame panel for all the rest.

It works together quite well in vr...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RexFarley said:

I use Sky4simNG, it has a notification window that displays all verbal interaction in text. It's like writing everything down. Add a couple of great cheat sheets to the pdf viewer as well.

I use Navigraph ingame panel for all the rest.

It works together quite well in vr...

That works well also indeed. But then no frequencies, unless for instance available in a pdf.

That's not true. There's an airport directory app inside the tablet that lets you look up the weather, runway details and freqs.

On 4/5/2023 at 4:32 AM, Room112 said:

That's not true. There's an airport directory app inside the tablet that lets you look up the weather, runway details and freqs.

Oww, I think you are right, will look and see. Hope they are the same frequencies P2A uses.

Edited by Rene_Feijen
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 2:18 PM, roland_lfor said:

How did you get the trial? I contacted them last week and never received a response.

2 hours ago, qqwertzde said:

How did you get the trial? I contacted them last week and never received a response.

Just download here and install.

• Like 1

I feel I need to inform the community about my experience with the developer of FSDesktop/FSKneeboard:

- As stated above, about 2 weeks ago I tried to request a trial copy of FSDesktop via their web page. No response.

- Thanks to SkylaneT, I was able to download and install the trial version anyway. After that, I purchased a license via the FSDesktop web page using Paypal. After payment, the page asked for a 24hour timeframe for an email to arrive, and to check your spam folder. I did that.

- Not having received the license after 24 hours, I sent an email to the developer. No response.

- Later that day, I joined the FSDesktop Discord channel and left a message in the channel and another one as PM. No response, even though I could see that the developer was active the next morning.

- I sent him another PM that I will request a refund if I would not receive a message from him within 24 hours. That timeframe is now over and I still did not get any reaction from the developer. I will initiate the refund now.

To anyone else who may consider purchasing FSDesktop or FSKneeboard: I suggest establishing communication with the developer before sending any money. I personally will look for other ways to achieve my goals in VR.

Peter