Started MSFS. I'm in World and selected Airport. Go to select start location, but its only puts me in the "The Air". Clear it reset is and again shows me in the air for start position. Changed start airport just to see what happens and again starting me in the air. "Silly computers" ! ! ! ! Any idea what happened with this? Thanks Walt

Walt Popowski

Walt.....SLOW DOWN....and experiment a little ;o) 

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Oh No. I did select a designated parking spot. Again, at two different airports. it still was starting me in the air. Good news though. I just restarted MSFS and everything was back top normal. The restart fixed it. Again, Thank you all for the support. Walt

• Like 1

Walt Popowski

I've had this where if I click a parking spot it moves the cursor a little to the right or left and starts me in the air

Sometimes to remedy this I'll click the parking spot but slightly offset 

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

I've had this where if I click a parking spot it moves the cursor a little to the right or left and starts me in the air

Sometimes to remedy this I'll click the parking spot but slightly offset 

Same here. What I do is ensure that the parking spot or runway spot that I click on actually turns green, indicating that I have properly selected it. There are many times when I swear I have clicked the 'spot' but what actually happens is what @ryanbatc explained above.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Thanks guy's. Great bunch of fellow pilots on here. The quick responses and advise is always welcomed. .   By the way I love the Black Square Bonanza and Baron. They did a superb job on these two planes. Happy flying and see you around Flight Level 5000! have a great day.

• Like 1

Walt Popowski

Sounds like you may be clicking in the arrival block rather than the departure.  Clicking there will start you in the air.

No that wasn't it. I just restarted MSFS and it was back to normal. But Thank You

Walt Popowski