Sign in to follow this  
PavlinS

My P3D Ortho Project

I know, I am already annoyed and I am primarily on the 30th something poly........ LOL. 

• Like 1

Guys, I have some news - I am going to work on the whole Malaysia. This means, prob. a year from now will be done. But that will be whole photoreal country, so it will be worth the waiting. But, now I will concentrate on making two other sceneries - Jakarta and Doha. Those will be for the world trip. 

The reason I am changing this plan is for the fact that I just purchased the update for Singapore. So the world trip will be concentrated on Singapore. 

Those of you that want to see - here's my World trip map

Edited by PavlinS

Guys, have some bad news to deliver. 

My pc got screwed few days ago, because my Ortho tiles were not processing right, so Windows screwed over two of my hard drives, one from the external ones and my main drive, where my sim and windows is located. So, had to securely delete my SSD hard drive and start installing Windows from scratch. The external hard drive is going to be carried to a local maintenance shop, so I can try withdraw my information from it, so I can gain back my access to my P3D addons and the Ortho I downloaded till now. 

This means, that for now I do not have the space to start downloading again. At the time I was downloading tiles for Qatar from the Bing server, so I can start developing scenery for there. So, the project is on hold, until I have the money to buy another hard drive where my lost information to be transferred [ if that's possible...]. 

I am currently not able to spend any money on new stuff, so will be some time till I manage to save up and buy a new drive. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll keep you updated. While I am waiting I will concentrate on doing landings in my sim. But no recordings for now, since I am still waiting half the parts for my new pc. Thank you for understanding in advance. 

While we wait for me to have the funds to try save up my data and space to continue working on my main projects I am trying hard to make some autogen for French Polynesia. 

wAidhZJ.jpg

This is a separate project, I am doing it for the soul reason to upgrade the autogen of Flight Sim Jewels French Polynesia and society islands scenery. I got special permission to work my own autogen packages for it, so I am working as much as possible on it. 

This will be separate autogen packages you can use with the main scenery. In order to use it, however, you require the payware from Flight Sim Jewels airports and islands scenery. That will be completely free autogen package you can use when I am done. Link will be available once I finish working on all islands. 

Here's a little result 

rJHicIY.jpg

Those trees over there - I created them. 

• Like 2

jaEEUXZ.jpg

Guys, I have some good news for you - I started working on Jakarta specifically for the photoreal scenery. What you are seeing is me creating polygons for buildings around Jakarta airport [ Soekarno-Hatta INTL]. 

So, this is the manual labor, but then there will be scenProc and creation of Autogen and Ortho scenery underneath. I sincerely hope this will be ready sometime in December. Unfortunately it is a lot of data and I need to draw all of that, because I am ambitious this will be scenery for whole Indonesia. 

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I got some autogen packages from @MatthiasKNU and now actively working as well on Switzerland ortho scenery on Google imagery. It takes time, but it is worth the wait. 

PI7EjQv.jpg

As you can see I work on my projects, but the space problem still persists. I am going to get soon a new 8TB SSD hard drive, so I can work my projects. Thank you in advance for your patience. 

Btw, if you have interest in seeing what projects I am going to work on this and next year here some clarification - check the polygons on this map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1ef6XYiXAOCQSPk4vKqBuk2AUKH67r5_k&usp=sharing

It is specifically, layer #9