Sign in to follow this  
Captain Marcel

Waypoints Duplicated in SIDS

Hello , by any chance, have you already solved the problem of duplicating waypoints in some SIDS in Brazil, a problem that was reported a long time ago?

Thank you 

Marcel

Sorry, but if you want me to look at something specific, you're going to have to give me detailed information.  Airport, SID... etc.  To see the issue, I have to be able to duplicate what you've done.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

We have all new installers on our website that offer the current versions of our avionics.

When is the last time you downloaded and updated?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Error

This page can't be displayed.
Please contact support for additional information. [ph] 1-800-654-9256
Your incident ID is: 7055156927252950370

Hello Ed , i am trying to make a new purchase and i can`t it finish it, i have already tried it on four Browsers and nothing.

Can you help me 

Thanks

Marcel 

You're going to hate me.. but, that's going to require a support ticket so they can work with you to do something via Paypal.  If you post the ticket number here... I'll try to keep on top of it so that you get it taken care of in a timely manner.  Best I can do. 😞

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I see your request, but you didn't state what you were trying to purchase... they will probably need that information.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hello Ed , i got buying finally and now i am with another problem ...

I have installed G1000 in other aircraft  " B200 from Carenado " and i have received msg of error and i am not getting to work my short keys in G1000 input settings.

The error msg is this:

Microsof Visual C++ Runtime Library

Debug Error

Program: ... Files (x86)\ Lockheed Martin\ prepar3dv3\gauges\MPI_G1000.gau

Module:... Files (x86)\ Lockheed Martin\ prepar3dv3\gauges\MPI_G1000.gau

File: 

Run-Time Check Failure #0 - The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call. This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a different calling convention.

How Can i resolve this,  please ?

Marcel

Without knowing specifically what you're doing/where the aircraft is at/what flight plan may be loaded/etc... can't offer much response.

Also, I am assuming this is the 32-bit version, correct?  FSX?  P3D v??

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Yes , I am using version 32 bit , because mindstar still don't have version 64 , correct ? My windows is version 10 , my aircraft is B200 from Carenado and this errror msg happen when I try to use any buttons in the first time. After it disappear but not work this communication with short keys, did you understand? 

If you load the default 172, does it suffer the same issue?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

That didn't actually answer my question.. ??

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69