Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

FSD Cessna 337... Opinions?

Hello! I'm looking to expand my GA hangar with something new, and I was wondering if anyone had anything to say about the FSD Cessna 337? It looks like an interesting and different plane to fly, but I'm just not sure about quality, VC textutes and usability, etc. Honestly, the screenshots on their website are quite "unflattering." Thanks!!Paul

Very nice screenshot, now you got me wanting it too ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest MMwohlford

I bought it a few months ago. To be honest, I haven't flown it to much since I purchased it. The VC is good and detailed, I've seen better, but you wont be disappointed by it either. There are a decent amount or repaints available, if you look around. FSD only included two repaints in the package.It is nice to take the 337 up for a 'change of pace.' Its not your typical GA.

It has, like all FSD products I've flown, a great flight model, good outside looks, and a "hand painted" cockpit look which you either like or not.. the screenshots show it "like it is".

Bert