Sign in to follow this  
lupedelupe

HJET update

The HJet is hands down one of the best aircraft addons. The thing also hand flies nice as well.

It flies like a glove responding to every little input, I've honestly never felt so in touch with a plane.

Very easy to master this one!

• Like 4

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

I wouldn’t say it’s easy to master. The ultra new g3000 is very different than the stuff I’ve been flying for years. But I would agree the plane flies great. It’s a great addon 

• Like 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

On leg 52 of my RTW trip with it. Currently in the far south end of the Philippines. Great little jet.

• Like 2

Eric 

On 8/21/2023 at 12:15 PM, udidwht said:

The aircraft however overrides default MSFS files which can affect other aircraft. Can't understand why developers do this.

The coding that enhanced the earlier versions of the Hjet were exclusive to and enhanced only the Hjet. None of that coding applied to or affected any any other aircraft.  With the arrival of Working Title/Asobo AAUI one and AAUI two, new avionics updates created finally-equivilent plug-in modules, which the recently released Hjet v2.1 has now implemented to replace its earlier exclusive coding.  There is not an issue with the Hjet affecting other MSFS aircraft, and there never was an issue like that. 

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 2

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

It's a great little jet that allows me to hop around North America (eventually trying Northern trans-Atlantic) easily.  The success of the HJet and Vision Jet is proof that many of us enjoy this type of single-pilot flight.  Nice to see they fixed the altitude and speed entry, allowing it to scroll on Bravos.

It may be a characteristic of the real aircraft, but yaw authority seemed a little weak.  Anyone else?

I am still struggling to understand proper procedure for entering altitude constraints in the G3000 flight plan.  It's my understanding that the waypoint altitude constraints aren't transferred to the G3000 (from Navigraph import) for VNAV.  With short plans, it's easy to plug in manually, but with longer plans it's a bit confusing  ...at least for this old guy.  Not HJet specific, but I wonder how others approach it.

Looking forward to more like this!

• Like 1

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 32GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck, Quest 3